i missed all my friends....

@laxmi123 (949)
we are three best friends.but not now.is it possible to forgetting our best friends.my best friends are married. so i think they had forgotten me. do u fell this situation in your life.
@ava152007 (645)
No Ways!!! We are also 3 best freinds we are still best freinds, We r married and busy in our life but we do meet and call each other at least once in a month.... How can we forget our best freinds!!! Hope they are really very busy in their new life, but thay will never forget you!!!! Try to contact them!!!!! Good luck Laxmi!
@annierose (17588)
hi, I had a lot of friends, especially in high school. However, when we reach college, we found it hard to communicate each other because of school works. I had never really forgotten them,in fact I missed them so much. Today, we are planning a reunion. We set time for us to have a bonding moment. And also to talk about our hardships and accomplishment while we were in college.
@srikool (936)
hi friend... me too had friends in my life ...in my school days we are three freidns...theri names are sneka and sumithra....i still have a touch with sneka...but after sometime i lot contact with sumithra...we people are come in tot he it field...so we can in touch...but sumithra did a nursing course so i could..in these three friends gang..i only got married first... so as u told firend may forgot the friendship..not at all like that....true friends wont forgot about their friends for any cost....after marriage surly they will must face number things in their life..even though they atleast think about their friend...before sleeping....this is 100% true .... after marriage eveyrthing will get changed to the grils...number of responisbilies will come to them...they need to earn,they need manage home,husband their family mebers...that girl family menbers...inbetween this they surly think about you..b cos the friendship is not a small thing... when she was with you..she must be very happier than now...those times..no responsibiles in our life...even we had think about only the enjoyments in our life... this will be a evergreen happy in all hearts...so dont worry...noone will forgot the friendship..may they dont have time to contact you..but they wont totaly forgot....even they cant...human beings cant forgot about something... if we have that cababilty that is great know...whatever iving sad to us..we can forgot about that know....surly you are there.. and i had 2 friedsn in my college days...dharshini and pavithra...still they in touch with me...and also i had two other friends aliya and harini..still they are in touch with me..... so be happpy wont worry...dont take this as a great problem...if you have time..call them and talk to them..they are not like you..they have number of things to do..and face....pleave understand dear... have a happy mylotting...
hi laxmi, ya but not lyk ur's coz i'm a boy so my frn'z r not married till now but they r gone somewhere for job purpose not in contact. not all my frnds some are gone. but i knw d feeling wen we lost our lovable frnds................
yeah definitely. it s not like they have forgotten about you. it s just that they have a lot more important stuff going on with their lives.