the eiffel tower

do you consider the eiffel tower a wonder of the modern world why or why not?
@sanddo (111)
• Bulgaria
This is one of the best places in the world. I want to visit them. When I can, I visit the Eiffel Tower. I think the Eiffel Tower is the best modern people build.
@ardoy0731 (6865)
Yes.It is really beautiful even though I haven't see it in person.I been dreaming to go to Paris and see it for real.Enjoy the beautiful and romantic place.Visit the wonderful places around it.
@dodo19 (33037)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I do think that it is a wonder of the modern world. You can't really find anything like it anywhere else. It's a unique structure.
I would'nt consider the eiffel tower as a wonder of the modern world. This can be called as wonder of the ancient world
oh! the eiffel tower is greata! very modern! and taj mahal too!..
I think that the Eiffel Tower is a wonder of the modern world. It is also a landmark in Paris. When we talk about Eiffel Tower, we will think of Pairs. Many people visit Paris since it is a nice traveling place. And they will go to visit Eiffel Tower because it is a great building. I love China
@ekoytyas (4672)
yes i am, the design of tower itself was awesome. i don't know how long the architect must think to make this tower.
@sender621 (14956)
I would definitely consider the eiffel tower to be a wonder of the modern world. Where else can you find anything to equal it? People come to Paris from all over the world just to visit this site. If that isn't a wonder, what is?
@tomitomi (5441)
yes it sure is. built with modern machines in modern times.
@topffer (34590)
• France
It was constructed as a technical challenge for an universal exhibition in 1889, and destined to be kept only 20 years until 1910. In 1910, it has been saved only for military reasons (it was the best place for wireless in Paris) : it's not a wonder of the modern world.
@Sir_bobby88 (8245)
I really wonder if eiffel tower is the best of what we modern people can build , look at India Taj mahal . Its structure surely beats eiffel tower.