Everybody is in!

@basqui (3890)
I started using facebook months ago and I had many friends that i even haven't met before. Then I searched for my relatives and I added one as my friend. Then as I was browsing through her friends list, I saw that almost everyone in my family is in facebook already. Even my nieces and nephews are active that they update their status almost everyday. It's really great that facebook connects almost every person that have an internet connection. Love Facebook! Do you love how facebook gets you to connect to your friends and relatives that are away from you?
@pwang41 (134)
i love facebook because it allows me to connect with my friends whom i haven't had any communication with. it also allows me to meet new people. because of facebook my elementary classmates and i are able to plan a reunion and most of our meetings are just in facebook.
@basqui (3890)
that's good for you! having to reunite with past friends is a good thing for anyone. Having to get together again and reminisce old memories is really fun. Thanks to facebook and other similar sites.
@elamel (127)
correct, i love facebook because it connects me to my friends whom we don't have a communication in along time.
@basqui (3890)
Yeah, where would we be doing to get to our friends if facebook and other social sites, Mylot included? We would be seeking other ways of communicating with long lost friends or relatives if these sites weren't launched for us to use. How many friends do you have anyway in facebook? Could you add me as friend?
@ANTIQUELADY (36488)
I am on facebook but not very active on it. Most of my spare time is spent on mylot which i enjoy alot more than fb.
@basqui (3890)
Maybe you don't socialize much with your friends in facebook. but if you try to be active there then you would get addicted, they have some applications there that let's you interact with friends.
@ANTIQUELADY (36488)
I'm already addicted to mylot don't need to get addicted to anything else.lol
@eileenleyva (10984)
The Facebook is the link of the times. The world is a little smaller because of Facebook. But I am not in it yet. I still want to hold on to the past. Telephone calls and hallmark cards fill the hearts of the older people. But in time, when the aged have coped with the basics of technology, then by all means.