are easily to judge other people?

we find it easy to love those who are good-looking or fun to have around, but we don,t like people who inconvenience us or make us uncomfortable. we should rather to stay away from people who aren't as healthy, beautiful, or smart as we are.BUt we do not know who really they are, we are easily to judged them by their outside looks. sometimes we judge to condemn others, we end up by judging or condemning ourselves. have you ever been too quit to pass judgement on another?
@besthope44 (12145)
Well, i believe sometimes am really good in judging and certain things i am not just good. So what we judge is always not true or false. Sometimes i stop judging others as i find some are hard to judge having multipersonal characters and change from time to time.
we cannot blame ourselves that sometimes we easily judge according what we observe even though we do not know them yet, if who they really are. we easily commented at a time when first we meet a person, but it doest mean that we judge them already who really they are.
@ANTIQUELADY (36488)
I have always been bad to go by my first impressions that people make to me. I'll be honest & say i think first impressions are pretty accurate. Have a good one.
as i was say first impression is quit good but we have to aware sometime to hurt other people feelings. sometimes whom we have a bad impression to a person, will become our true friends.. sad to say but its true, based on my experienced because, i easily get a first impression to a person when first time i meet them..
@phoenix8606 (4978)
hi! well, I guess it is easy to judge other people, especially people who we don't know and have never seen, because there are really so many people who do that, and it seems like something so normal, but the right question here is not "is it easily", but "is it right to judge other people" because all we have our rights and they must not be abused, so that's why I think it is not right!
first impression is quit good, but sometimes its better to keep it to our mind if we have a bad comment unto them for some reason; in order not to hurt their feelings, to avoid to share other people that can create trouble, to prevent back-fighting, it is not good to share to other. well, we are only human..
@redphile (2265)
I would want to know the person first before making a judgment. In that way, we can understand why he is or acts like what people see.
there are other people make first impression to a person the first time they meet. because sometimes there are people who is very aggressive, in the first time.. they feel like you are FC or feeling close and we can't avoid to judge him/her because of their actions toward us.