Is upgrading to ptc site a good decision?

Hello Friends, I made some computation regarding the earnings that I can have if I upgraded to the ptc site "". It appears that I can earn more than $340 per month if I upgrade my membership for 1 year and rent at least 35 referrals monthly. Is this really possible? I would like to ask anyone who have the experience in
@key2write (493)
Hi donnelly, This site is totally under scam. I am waiting almost for a year to receive my $50 dollars but I think it will never pay me. Take care.
@rajaiv0810 (1013)
I don't think so. Because based on my experience I was never paid by that site.
@vycess (1590)
• Saudi Arabia
Have you been paid by Is it still legit? I thought It has become a scam? If I'm not correct I would like to join that site. But from what I know, many have already complained from that site that they haven't been paid by them.
@Jargoness (1193)
• Israel
No no no! is a known scam..
13 Apr 10 it is scam site right have you been paid by them before i was old member from them but i quit already .you can do research to check to see how about it ,maybe have people got paid from them but it is just one in hundred people .
@tluanga (768)
i have been a member for more than a year, leave the site as fast as you can, no no no dont give him any money
@770876 (151)
In my opinion, I will keep on playing to get the first payment, After i received, I will investigate more forum to make that is really nice site, Then I will go to invest, I do not think it is good idea to invest at once if you have not receive your payment. because there is a risk if the site is scan. Good luck.