Top Ten Reasons for Saying "SORRY"

"sorry" - Play fair don't hurt people. Say you are sorry when you hurt people.
@avani26 (1521)
I am really thankful to all the people who responded on the discussion posted by me yesterday and because of the good number of response received I decided to post this discussion. What are the top ten reasons that a person would want to say "Sorry" for? 1. Crashing into someone on the Street. 2. Making a mistake at Work. 3. After an argument with your partner. 4. Stamping someone's foot. 5. Blocking a Motorist's view. 6. Cancelling a date. 7. Missing a Phone Call. 8. Being late to work. 9. Missing someone out of tea round at work. 10. Interrupting conversation. This is all that I could think off. Can you help me with anymore.
@Wizzywig (7860)
I guess for anything I've done that's caused anyone any kind of pain or upset. I work on a hospital ward so I'm forever saying 'sorry' to people that I have to wash or move because, although I will always be as gentle as i can, I know it may cause them pain and discomfort. I think also, if I've misjudged someone or misunderstood them. If I go to see any health professionals for myself, I always ask lots of questions so will often apologise for taking up their time (I know that what they're there for but, I also know they have many other patients to see0
@avani26 (1521)
You are doing such a noble work and I really admire people who work in hospitals. Thanks for being the first one to comment.
@Wizzywig (7860)
I always said I could NEVER do such work and, when I did take the job, I said i would give it 3months... that was 2 years ago.
@Wizzywig (7860)
thanks for BR
Here are my top 10 reasons for saying sorry: 1. unable to help my parents financially 2. Not understanding my partner at times 3. Telling a lie to my parents 4. For being lazy to do household chores at times and play games instead 5. For being a selective listener at times 6. being lazy to go to work at times 7. interrupting conversations 8. for not giving the right answers at times 9. for criticizing others for their mistakes and lastly for arguing with my partner even in situations that all I needed to do was just to listen.
@avani26 (1521)
Thanks for taking the time to respond yes and the reasons are really good.
@phynx15 (248)
11. after telling a lie to friends or parents 12. disturbing someone in a deep sleep 13. making someone cry 14. not doing homework 15. hitting a friend while playing football/soccer
@avani26 (1521)
Yes I could add another five to the list.