looking for new ways to make $$

@Draeke (324)
I was wonderng what sites or methods you have used to make some extra money. I'm trying to figger out something new to try and dont know where to start. If something works for you now, will you share some of them with me?
@CatGods (4599)
First off I went to your profile and had a look around and I did a friend request. I would like to suggest a site called readbud. You should choose the maximum of 50 categories so that you can maximize the amount of articles to read. Different articles pay different amounts because it's based on the word count. You need to check the site often through out the day because they update it with articles. The minimum payout is 50.00 to your paypal. For me it will take about a month to earn it. For you it might be a shorter time frame or a longer one because it's based on the categories that you choose. I guess some categories might have more articles than others. Any way you read the articles and rate them 1 to 5 stars and that's all there is to it. I would love to have you as my referral. I will make 5.00 only after you have reached the 50.00 payout and request the payout. You and I are birds of a feather. So can we flock together? LOL I am a tarot card reader and have been with keen.com for the last 10 years. I would love to have you sign up under me on keen and yes I will get a finders fee, but only after you have received calls in a 30 day period. I have cordless phones so that I can move about my house. I log on when I wake up and I log off when I want to take a break or go to bed. Some days I make a lot of money and other days I make a little money. But you set your own price per minute and and create listings. And you can join other keen advisers groups to get additional exposure. Group managers will ask for a percent which can be any thing for 1 to 50 percent of what the call generated. Any way you should have a look around in my profile and if you have any questions, I'm just a PM away. Oh and the link that says 10 minute reading for 1.99 will take you to my keen home page and on that where is says call now, it's a sign up link. And if you need any help about getting set up on keen, of course I will help you. Because birds of a feather, we stick together....LOL
@Draeke (324)
That all sounds worth investigating thank you. I've been reading cards off and on this past year and it's been about ten years of no practice whatsoever. Before that i was a lot more active. Because of that 'deadtime' if i can call it that, I feel a little less confident in my ability. Even though this past year I've demonstrated to myself, and my GF, that I have the competence to still do it now. In time we are wanting to open a shop of spiritual things, I'm thinking of making a group for it on my network site (links in my prof).
• Regina, Saskatchewan
Well darn it all, I was going to suggest readbud too! Serves me right for not responding when the lot email alerts come into my inbox! LOL I belong to readbud too, and so far, it's pretty good. Let us know what you think..........
@Draeke (324)
lol I know what you mean, I'm workin through stuff from about three days ago! I haven't had time to even look at one of these sites yet, let you know when I do ;)
@serpyman (51)
try this http://gagabux.com/register.php/serpyman.html
@Draeke (324)
I'll check it out soon as i can, Thankx Serpy :)
i know of some ways to make at least $50 every month online. if you add me/PM me i will share with you easy ways that i earn that much every month. best of luck with earning.
@Draeke (324)
I'd appreciate some ideas, thanx