What do you do when your parents fight?

It is normal for husband and wife to fight sometimes. But when they do, what would be the best thing to do? Should you Ignore them or should you intervene?
Hello jhonna, I think fight between husband and wife is normal. But they should do it in private wherein the sons and daughter will not hear them. For some children, seeing and hearing their parents fight would become a trauma, they can never understand those situation and will be carried in their hearts and mind as they grow up. When my parents fight, I usually ignore them, I don't want to listen. Anyway, it's their fight. But now I am more mature, I would intervene because sometimes their fight are non sense, and it will just make matters worst. Take care and Have fun mylotting red_amethyst
I totally agree. When you are mature enough, you tend to intervene.I do it as well. Thank you for responding.. :)