Character is loss nothing is loss. if money is loss everything is loss...?

@siliguri (4051)
This proverb rightly suited for today's world...and we have to agree with it...because..if the persons have money..then it has all thing..but if have a persons has neat and clean character and doesn't have money..no one looks him..or we can say didn't get any respect..what you think...?
@besthope44 (12146)
Well, i believe the real proverb is other way, money is loss something is loss, for that you can always earn and get back. If you lose your character, that is no way you can regain. Money is a thing, character is a soul thing!
@siliguri (4051)
but today every persons has losses their soul for the money sake..that's why i have written the proverb in opposite way...thanks for the response...have a nice day..
@Opal26 (17694)
Hey siliguri! I am afraid that you are pretty much right, although it shouldn't be that way! Unfortunately, as they say "money talks"! That is an American expression which means that if you have money, you have power! I don't like to believe this, but it seems to be the way the world works! If you have money then you are respected and if you don't then you are ignored no matter how good a character you may be! How sad this world is sometimes~
@ersmommy1 (12605)
Character defines who we are. It ensures how people think of and remember us. If you lose that, all you have left is a bunch of things your money bought you and a bunch of paid bills. I think I will keep my character!
@razim17 (194)
absolutely not.Eventhough nowadays world we need money to survive but character is the most important thing for a human being.We can still earn money even we have none but character grows in you from you are little to an adult.Without character we are untrustworthy because we will keep changing and living life without principal.Now that is a huge lost for a person.
@anurag3786 (6275)
I think in present time money is everything .. and for this many person loose their character by involving in many illegal activity.. so the time is very bad.. because mostly person only thinks about money.. and only those people get more dignity .. who have more money.. .. but for me money is not everything.. because i believed in character.. have a nice day and keep mylotting always..
@daliaj (5689)
I totally disagree with you. If your character is lost, everything is lost. If you lost your money, you can make money in the future. It is not easy to redevelop the character of a person as easy as making money. Money is very important in life, but there are lots of things in this world which you can buy with money. Character of a person is very important.