how do you think about helping your colleague in the work time?

@baifuwa (636)
China
We work in a same place .and maybe he needs help to finish his work ,will you do ? I hava an experience about it .I helped my colleague to repair his computer's system .And it spent my a long time .After few days ,i was criticized. What about you ,my loters?
@razim17 (194)
this kind of situation is a regular case in the office because people will tend to critic without knowing what is happening and might cause bad office politics.i dont mind being criticized if im doing the right job and u can see the true color of your colleague by observing is he defending you or not.justice will prevail no matter the situation.
@baifuwa (636)
I don't think so .Now days ,people are self-serving.Although you help them ,they not always explain for us when we were criticized by our header.
Although I don't like it very much, but I will try to help my colleagues in the work time. Because one day I may need their help, too. Besides, I hope to get on well with them. So I will help them. I love China
@baifuwa (636)
Yes ,i think it can make us get along with each.
@chiyosan (29390)
well i think right now, this is hapenning. we have quite a lot of work and i see to it that i help out my team mates with their work.