Did u know music file can also be send through email..?

@siliguri (4051)
How many you know that u can send music files also through email apart from sending data..just 1 hour ago i comes to know that it can happen..Bare your soul u know already that it can happen or u know after reading my this post...? Don't be lie...If you doesn't have this knowledge before..then u have to give compliments to me..
@kar295rocks (2119)
Well, yes I know that! Instead of sending one or more music files, I just convert all of them to .rar or .zip and send it as an attachment.
@siliguri (4051)
thanks for giving more information about this...have a nice day...
we can actually send large file through email through winzip so its not a problem of how large the file is and its includes music. though even without it, you can still send file as long as its not large coz it takes time to download the file if its large life music or video. my bf used to send me file via chat and email so its not really new to me.
@saanjh (784)
I also don't know that a song can send via email, there is a so many function in computer which we don't know.
Everyone knows that
@jpso138 (7844)
Yes it can be done. But I rarely send them to my contacts. I really do not have much music files on my computer. Most often, I sent important files to my contact like word documents and excel. But I have only send a music file one time to a friend.
@anurag3786 (6275)
Yes i know.. that because mostly time i do it.. simply you may convert a songs file into .rar format.. or you simply attached the file in your mail.. and send it.. so it is very simple.. have a nice day and keep mylotting always..