I Won!! I Won!! I Won!! Ohhhh...No I DIdn't

@erikmama (12934)
em]shocked[/em]The funniest thing happened today.My friend and I wnet to McDonalds where they have a scratch and play game attached to the drinks to win prizes. When she scratched her game piece it said Sorry, you miss.For another chance enter code online.Not seeing the U MISSED part( go figure,she MISSED it) she was estastic that she had won a great prize that could only be revealed online. That is until I broker her heart and informed her she had not read the whole part of it. Have you ever thought you won a prize only to discover you were wrong? Have you ever played this trick on a person?
@Jennlk84 (4219)
LOL! I've gotten really excited on lottery tickets before. It's like your eyes play tricks on you. Because of course they'll put 1.00, 1,000, 100,000 on there - so your eyes play tricks on you as to which number you actually see three of! lol Oh and these tricks should wait for tomorrow - April Fools day!! lol
@spalladino (17927)
That happened to me the first time I played the slot machines at the casino. I could have sworn I saw a lot more zeros...but it was only $100.
@erikmama (12934)
I know it suckjs so bad. You keep strying to see the saem 0s on all the tickets!