Posting Payment proofs

Hey all i have got some payments from some sites to paypal but i am not sure how to post them so that i can show others that these sites pay. Can anyone please help me i will be very grateful.
@SomeCowgirl (32271)
No problem at all! Just Hold CTRL and Print Screen Then go to paint and paste. From there you can mark through parts of the payment proof you don't want others to see such as your name, your email address and your transaction ID. I hope this is helpful, if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask!
if i press ctrl and print screen nothing happens, could it be because i am using firefox?
@SomeCowgirl (32271)
You have to hold down CTRL and then hit print screen. The browser wouldn't matter.
i am doing and nothing happens
@bacchu30 (586)
1) At first open the transaction details page of the payment with your browser (Din't minimise it). 2) Then just press the 'Print Screen SysRq' button. 3) Open Ms paint and press ctrl+V. Now you can see the shot on paint what you want to post. Now save it. It will save the file in .bmp format. Try to save it in .jpg format. You can change it changing the 'Save as type' drop wown field at the time of saving the shot on Ms Paint. I think it will help you. Worm Regards.