finding a partner for my mom heeelp

my mom and dad got separated. my dad now has a wife but my mom is still single. well she didnt tell me to look for a partner for her but i am in search for the perfect man for her that will love her truly. i am doing this because pretty soon i will have my own family and i don't want my mom to be lonely. i hope someone will help me. thanks
@palonghorn (5486)
First off, don't take this the wrong way, but why do you think that your mother is lonely? I have been divorced for almost 5 years now, I was in a relationship that didn't work, for 3 years. I spent the first year after my divorce alone, on my own and I wasn't lonely. And I have been on my own now for the past month, that is living alone. I stayed with my oldest daughter for 5 months after my last breakup, I was in the middle of moving back to Texas from Pennsylvania and she lives in Virginia. I then stayed with family when I got back down to Texas, so in that sense I wasn't alone, but I didn't have a man in my life. I was perfectly fine living by myself, just me and my pup. I do have a couple of guy friends that I hang out with a couple of times a month, but we're just good friends and we're all wildland firefighters, so we're buddies. But as far as wanting a 'new' husband.......no thanks, been there done that. So you might talk to your mom, I'm not saying tell her you are on this mission, but just get a feel for if she is actually lonely.
hi thanks for that. actually my mom is not that really lonely but she asked me to find her a partner in the net for she doesn't know how to use it hehehe
Oh ok, just be careful with that kind of meeting. As you know, not everyone is who or what they say on the internet.