which type of qualities do you like the most........

@laxmi123 (949)
hello everybody.we see all type of people in ours life.we regularly observe of their mind sens and behavior etc.some people are like some qualities.which type of qualities do you like the most in your aroundding place.
Well, I like people who are funny, a good conversationalist, kind, honest, smart. In short I like people who possess all good qualities. LOL
@laxmi123 (949)
thanks for your respond my dear friend.i think most of people like these qualities like you.
@1anurag1 (3581)
i like to quality of being honest and consistent. i think there are number of qualities and even if you work with a person who is very wise and skilled but if he is not honest i think there is no way that you could be sure to get the advantage and may be he could ditch.but if a person is honest then you could get the abilities of him during the time and you can even run a risk over that person's skills.
@phynx15 (248)
I like those people who does not talk much nonsense. Serious and respectable yet friendly. They should be able to know what is happening in the place where they are staying. They should not break conversations into another topics. Read others mind and be sensitive. Besides they should be trust worthy and faithful to their words.
@Matt90 (36)
Hi laxmi123.. The qualities that I look better in a person are those who think like them all..I think that Umility is the first quality queen that everyone should have..then I love nice people, simple but elegant at the same time..people who can be palyful but also respect..I think it is very important to have respect for others ideas..sign of great intelligence!
When i'm with somebody, sometimes i like the talkative ones cuz i don't talk that much and sometimes i like quiet people cuz i like to think sometimes.
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
I like honest and kind people. And they just have to have an awesome sense of humour. TATA.
@mods196621 (3631)
I like most qualities are understanding, loving and caring these are most common that every body likes. Boy or girl. How nice and good to know that we have these qualities and we got these also to our partner in life. Tanks and have a nice day!
@mitchann (303)
Hi laxmi I enjoy people who are good-natured, with sense of humor, someone I can get along with, honest and warm. I don't like too friendly people