About our username...

Hi fellow mylotters! I hope you are all good! I am just wondering if we can or are we allowed to change our username in here? If yes how? Have you ever thought of changing your username too? I hope, if ever we can changed it, there is this notification stating that this particular mylot member changed her username from this to this name... which will be sent out to listed friends... I know some mylotters who are occasionally changing their avatar photos, those who usually do this, did it ever cross your mind of changing your username too, if possible? And what would it be?
@sacmom (14315)
As far as I know there is only one way to change it. However, it would require you to close your current account so you can open up a new one with the desired username that you want. Sure, it has crossed my mind numerous times when it comes to changing mine, though I'm so far into mylot with this account that I'd hate to start over now. But I won't say what it is just in case I change my mind. I wouldn't want anyone taking it for themselves, after all! LOL Happy mylotting!
Hi there sacmom! That is what other mylotters said to me too. Well I honestly didn't know that I will be active in here... I signed up here just to leave a comment... I Didn't have any idea what mylot really is... I just wanted to share my thoughts and experience about the topic that time... the reason why I did not think about my username... Anyways... I think I have no choice but to stick to it. Thank you for responding sacmom!
@sacmom (14315)
I didn't know that I'd be active here either when I first joined up. I was skeptical about mylot and thought they were some sort of scam site. So I didn't bother to worry about my username at the time.
that is true! I even left the mylot email confirmation unopenned for two days and was actually going to delete it without reading anymore but suddenly decided to open and read it first... Well its good that I changed my mind for if not, I am sure I am not here right now... Mylot is a great site really. And I am enjoying my time in here and the extra earnings too of course.
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
i agree with mysdianit, the only way to change our username is to cancel our present account and register with another one. i guess there are some who already did this. but i am also happy with mine and i use this with almost all of the sites that i have joined so far.
Hi neildc! Well as for me, having no extreme reason of changing my username, I guess I will stick to it since there is no other way to change it but to delete my account... that I will not do. I don't want to start again from scratch! And those friends that I have already... surely, they will not know that it was me unless I message them -one by one- which is actually time consuming... That is Not really advisable and absolutely NOT a wise thing to do!
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
that's true, it will take a lot of time again to reach the point where we are already are. if ever, i will never do that also.
Right! Especially on you neildc! You have come a long way! You have posted many discussions and responses in here already... And I believe many of your friends have turned on their notification for you too... and you will lose those friends who always response to your discussions... Oh that is not good!
@shibham (17025)
Hi there. Missed u. Shibham is my nick name and i am happy enough with it. I have not ever thought to change it. Lol.
Hi shibham! It is so nice to know that somebody in here misses me... Yes I actually stop mylotting for about 3 weeks coz I had measles... I logged on the site once in a while but did not really stay long, just checking only... I actually posted a discussion stating that I was sad because I isolated myself and my son stayed to my mom for 14 days... We are so close and we slept together in one bed... And it is really saddening, imagine I did not see my son for 14 days... Anyways I am glad I am fine now and with my baby again! Thank you for responding shibham! I miss you too
@shibham (17025)
Hi lovely. I understand what was running with u in those 14 days. When my classes run, i have to stay 100km away from my home till the weekend and my mom calls me every evening. I understand the feelings of a mom. Really u are a great mom. Meet u again. Take care.
That is right shibham! During that period, I wished to fast forward the time. Oh I missed my baby so bad!!! And that was more depressing actually... worst than the feeling of boredom because I was alone by myself... Hey thank you for the positive remarks... Well I think mothers are really like that by nature... Have a great day shibham! You take care too always!
@mysdianait (64058)
There is only ONE way to change our username here on myLot - cancel our account and start again I am perfectly happy with mine and I use it on all the sites that I belong to. I chose it when I first started using internet over ten years ago and it has stuck with me ever since.
Hi mysdianait! I actually saw a discussion somewhat similar as mine after posting this... and base on the responses there, I learned that it is not possible at all... Well, I think I will just stick to my username then... I don't want to give up my account for a new one... I am not gonna cancel my account... I will lose everything... listed friends, account balance and rating... Thank you for the information mysdianait. And I agree you should not really change your username... I am glad to hear from you
@mysdianait (64058)
You have come a long way! I agree it is not worth losing all that unless you have an extremely important reason for changing you username