How do i make money from facebook??

@DOLLYBABY (2536)
i have heard that i can or anyone who have a facebook account from it...i am not a big fan of facebook even though i did had a account there...i account that i had neglect for a long time...but now a few moments ago i start a new account so i could use it to make some money...i am all about making money online since a unemployed and got nothing else to do in my free time...so if u know a way i can make money with facebook...please share with me.
@basqui (3890)
dolly, there are applications in FB that lets you earn. In cloudcrowd, you could have a job for reviews of site and the like. In quizbone, you could make a quiz and post it on your wall and let the others take the quiz. The more quiz takers, the more you earn, check them out!
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
i have already got the cloudcrowd referral link here in mylot and had sign up for it in facebook...where do i go to find the FB and quizbone
@basqui (3890)
Oh, did you already found the quizbone app? I haven't got to respond to this quickly, I was busy yesterday jamming out with friends. You could search for it in the search bar or pm me for a link. You could add me as friend there in FB too if you like.
@cupkitties (6907)
Some apps you can supposedly make money with apps like CafePress, E3buy Auction, eBay, Flame Tunes, Garage Sale, Lemonade, Music Blaster, My Merch Store, Shopit and so on. I've found that I get my articles read from Facebook easier because most of my friends there are family and people I've known since I was a lil thumb sucker.
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
that's a lot of things i need to check out.
@johank88 (46)
• Sweden
No i dont really think you can earn money from facebook
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
well johank88 i believe it's possible just like everyone else.
@amorlife1 (370)
• South Africa
I have been on facebook for a long time,and if there's a way to make money from it, then I think I would know about it. I really don't think you can make money like here on myLot. But if you have free time, I can recommend some great sites to earn money online. Just send me a private message and I'll give you the links...
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
so far i have come to believe that there is a way to earn money from facebook...if you link the facebook application to your account and perform task with them such as cloudcrowd...which many mylot members had referred me many times..when joining it you have to add your paypal e-mail address...i would nice if i add u and you send me the private message with the links for other earning sites,i have tried adding members here and sending the PM like they ask me to and get no response back.
Hi there! well I'm into buy and sell. I buy some stuff in wholesale then sell it to wherever I can. One of my market are my friends in facebook. Like if I have a second hand ipod to sell I think of a particular friend whom I know is looking for one and then I'll write it on his wall and post the image of what I'm selling or you can even post it on your wall so all your friends can see it. You can try it yourself or maybe you can offer skills you can do. I hope this would help because it really works for me best part of it you'll sure have sales because you will be offering your business to people you already know so you got their trust already :)
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
well that sounds cool....but i am not into the the whole buying and selling thing....that ain't really for me...besides i got nothing to sell...lol.
I heard someone talking about making money on Facebook and I thought at first that they were earning money directly, however, they were quick to explain to me that they weren't being paid by facebook, they are actually members of MLM companies and they use their facebook accounts to try to recruit other people into their downline. That said, I don't think that there is actually a way to earn money directly from facebook.