Why is cellulite attacking ALL the women in the world?!

Women of all ages, shapes, and sizes have cellulite. Even supermodels have cellulite. Magazines show that no matter how many plastic surgeries one gets, cellulite does not go away. This is proven by famous actresses, models, and people in general who go through as many cosmetic products, but still show signs of cellulite. Is it really impossible to get rid of them? Exercise??
I have no idea why! Atleast they are fair because they attack ALL women, so I don't really have to cry and get angry why I have them and why the famous people don't. LOL. I don't think exercise can even help to take it out, I think once that it's there it would always be there, even plastic surgery cannot help.
That's true. So once you got it, you got to live with it. That sucks. Do you believe women should hide it or be confident about their body and flaunt it? It's not easy for everyone to learn to love their body though. Have you actually tried exercising? Is that why you think it doesn't work? Good luck with the cellulite!
Hahaha. I tried exercising, but it's still there. Well, if you have enough confidence, then by all means flaunt it. But for me, i think I still need to work on it before I can really wear a two piece on a beach. LOL.
Haha. Me being a guy, need to work on my flabbyness especially in my midsection. How do you plan to work on it if you say that exercising did not do anything for you? I can't believe how hard it is to get rid of cellulite. Do you know of ways to avoid cellulite in the the first place, so that I can warn all the girls. It is really an eyesore to look but I just keep on staring. I just want to do my part and educate girls on their possible future.
@qamarep (4450)
• Pakistan
may be it is musculine and it is attacking the women for that..
How does "musculine" attack women? What do you mean by "musculine." I believe you mean to either say muscular, masculine, or muscle. I'm confused about what you are trying to say. Care to elaborate?
@ghieptc (2525)
I think cellulite will still exist to lazy person. If you will burn it everyday through exercise or technology it will be good. Many women wants to eliminate it faster through medical breakthrough.
So you're saying that cellulite only exists for a lazy person and that a hardworking person will be able to get rid of cellulite through exercise or technology? I read somewhere that technology can't really help cellulite. For example, people who get multiple plastic surgeries still have cellulite. Doctors say that the reason is because plastic surgery can't treat cellulite. I think that exercise is the most effective way to get rid of it. It is also the healthiest way!
@lady1993 (17471)
I have no idea...even i have cellulite- i got it from my dad... they say it's excess fat...
I thought it was predominantly inherent in women. I had no idea that men could also have cellulite. It does make sense that you have it if your dad has it though, since someone earlier wrote that cellulite is genetic.
@danitykane (3192)
LOL. yeah I know. But it's funny how you state it huh... "attacking".. That made me laugh a bit. But certainly you are right, it seems that cellulite are a menace on every woman's body. I, myself completely hate it but I started to accept that everyone has flaws and I just don't mind having it anymore. Oh... I've tried using nivea cellulite cream but nah... it doesn't really work for me. But hey, I'm cool with it... my cellulite are cute and they aren't that creepy. Hehe.. LOL. Happy Lotting!
Hahaha thank you! I'm glad that you started to accept your faults and learn to love your body. I think that everyone should learn to love their bodies, because confidence makes them so much more beautiful. And confidence is sexy for both men and women. Haha, I can see how cellulite can be cute... like dimples!
@Ritchelle (3797)
cellulite has a lot to do with fat deposits and it would even puzzle you why lean people are prone to this. well, women are more of fats and men are more of muscle so...improper circulation of blood and oxygen in our fatty tissues is the culprit. since you mentioned it i think the world would be a lot better if all women are aware of this. many has the guts to wear mini skirts and shorts and either are very brave to show these unsightly cellulites or are not even aware they have it. women's legs tend to be an eyesore because of them . i know we have shapely legs but that can still be highlighted by the right choice of garments, right?
Right! Women are composed of more fats while men are composed of more muscles. That is because women are born to be natural child bearers, whereas men are born to be hunters and gather food for the family. So, it is not a woman's fault to be more prone to cellulite. As for dressing appropriately, I completely agree that the right choice of garments can compliment a woman's natural figure nicely.
A lot of celllulite is simply genetic, and through the years we are getting stuck with it. However the biggest culprit is probably the amount of fat, and salt in everything we eat. That is what cellulite is, fat clumps under the surface of the skin.