sasuke vs naruto

do you think sasuke can defeat naruto even if he now has the eye of itachi? what do you think share to me your idea
@setsuna26 (2410)
One thing ive learned in all anime's manga series no matter how strong the opponent is and how weak the main character is ,tendency in the end the main character still wins. Yes there might be some setbacks like someone sacrificing their lives just to help naruto win etc etc. But in the end you can expect that weakling oppps naruto will win the match. But its going to be one hell of a match between the both of them. Nice one i like this topic lol
yes it will be a great battle and i think all naruto fan will wait and watch and read this chapter because it like the climax of the story of naruto if naruto will take sasuke back as comrade or they will end to one as dying and one win because he need to protect something i will really wait in this match to happen
@setsuna26 (2410)
And i really cant wait to see such battle but i also have this feeling that it will be very long yet before such fight will be shown. I mean there are so many enemies still before the main fight lol. Thanks for replying! happy mylotting!
Currently Sasuke can defeat Naruto with Itachi's eye. If Naruto is able to perfect the jutsu by harnessing the power of the ninetails I honestly think he will be unstoppable. It will be ultimate Sharingan vs. the harnessed power of the ninetails. That is an epic battle waiting to happen. Due to the fact that Naruto only seems to have his shuriken rasengan as part of his arsenal he will lose to Sasuke who has a much bigger arsenal. I wonder what kind of power Itachi gave Naruto and if it is significant enough to turn the tide in battle if the two are to fight.
i think naruto can defeat sasuke eventhough he got itachi's eye, my opinion is that naruto already perfected the sage mode which i think is enough, like what naruto did to defeat the six pain and i would like to add that rinnegan is much powerful than mangekyou sharingan even if it is already perfect like what Madara rank the eyes, 1. rinnegan 2. mangekyou sharingan 3. sharingan and i also wonder what power itachi left naruto, im thinking that it is some kind of spell which can stop the ocular power that itachi pass on sasuke