Maybe I only consider it to be but...

@SomeCowgirl (32271)
I was just about to search for something when I saw a quote on my igoogle page. I read it and am pretty sure I could say this would be fitting for all online money makers. Maybe the more experienced ones could tell us more about it. By experienced I mean a few years of successful money making (successful in that you've reached your goals). So here's the quote : "He, who every morning plans the transactions of the day, and follows that plan carries a thread that will guide him through a labyrinth of the most busy life" - Victor Hugo So where else could this fit into your life? Work (offline), School, Finances? Where would it fit for you?
@crackx (628)
• Belgium
Wow, that's some quote. Well if you understand me: I create a huge thread, but I leave it behind in the labyrinth.
@SomeCowgirl (32271)
I am not sure what you mean but will hazard a guess. Do you mean you created something for yourself but left it alone?
@crackx (628)
• Belgium
I meant that I can make a lot of plans, but not follow them. =) Still, quite a nice guess^^
@SomeCowgirl (32271)
Oh okay I see what you mean now and I do the same, I will make plans but won't follwo through with them.
@yresh12 (3222)
Planning according to what you planned is much better than not planning at all.. I think that all of us has goals just like you and me. We always tell each other whats our goal for the much for us to be motivated more to go on and be able to learn..
@SomeCowgirl (32271)
Exactly, sharing our goals and plans make us strive to do them because we wouldn't want to dissapoint, right?
@yresh12 (3222)
It's in our nature to not give up and hope something good might come out of it.. I'm very happy about politicians involve about that..
@sunnycool (12737)
I do plan a lot to prepare for my semester exams and i used to follow them perfectly though i missed a couple of times---but i would complete the portion so i can make it huge .Apart from that i never plan things in my daily routine---its more of dynamic every thing is decided well on spot---i know that this attitude doesn't go well when i start working.great day.
@SomeCowgirl (32271)
It is always good to plan for big tests, but there are other things in life we should all plan for. I can't be one to talk though as there are areas that I do not plan for or in.
@amoyube1980 (2233)
• Somalia
I think that it would fot just about any aspect of someone's life as opposed to just trudging through the day aimlessly without thought nor purpose. The problem with society today especially with the youth is that they would wake up only to stare numbing hours again infront of the computer and accomplish nothing. If you sum that up that's like a whole portion of your lifespan wasted.
@SomeCowgirl (32271)
I get what you are saying but do have a question for you, hours in front of a comptuer, are they still wasted if we are earning?
I have a very elderly friend...and she always tells me...."If you fail to plan - you plan to fail". Very similar in a much simpler wording. I wonder if your quote is what she based her words on. All I know is that her words hold so much truth. It is fitting for all aspects of life
@SomeCowgirl (32271)
I like that and it does sound very much similar, she may have based it off of that quote, but I have heard of it similar to the way you worded it as well.
As long as I have something to do and I am of use, I'll be happy to do so.
@bounce58 (17524)
I would like to say that I could use that in my current job. But, we're pretty busy right now. There is a lot of firefighting going on that no 'morning plans' could ever be made. This would have been helpful a few months ago, and all these problems we are currently experiencing at work would have been averted. So, busy that it put a damper on my myLot time!
@cynthiann (18619)
• Jamaica
I am only efficient if I have a plan. Every day I have pencilled in something in my diary for both work and home. I keep my diary by my bed and if I think of something that has t be done at work then I write it in the diary immediately. Then I decide each morning what is the most important task to accomplish and then do it immediately. If I put things off then I am lost. My memory is not so good as it used to be so I really cannot manage without a plan. Blessings
I learned this on our Sales Training actually. Our facilitator also gave this quote and explained that every person should be readily prepared to face each morning being equipped with a list of the things he/she should accomplish for the day. It's because when we get busy with our work, we get confused as to which things should come first. Sometimes we leave important things behind without knowing it. If we have a planner to follow, and we do stick with what we have on our TO-DO-LIST, then we'd be sure to finish everything at the end of the day. The list leads us to our goal and we don't accidentally skip matters that need our attention. I found this true after applying it in my daily routine. I make a list of all that should be done for the day at the office. I cross-out every listed thing that's completed until I finally finish them all. In extreme cases when it's not possible to have them all done, I list the unfinished business first for the next day. It improved my end-of-day reports and I don't have to worry about missing a thing or backtracking transactions. :)
@meapas (2434)
Strictly for one-track mind people where everything else doesn't count to anything. Be happy with what you have and never cry for what you don't have. Mean while try your best with honesty,discipline, dedication and determination and I am sure God will do the rest.
Reaching goals in savings right now is very important to me. I think if I could look ahead enough to plan ahead like that it would really help. Busy life is right. Sometimes I just have to stop for a drink and it gets more expensive even just for a drink. It is getting so rediculous.