Where are Presidents Obama's College Classmates?

@bobmnu (8160)
I received an email that asked the question where are President Obama's Friends? It seems that every president has had classmates come forward to tell of their encounters with him. Senator Kerry had the Swift Boat people both those who opposed him but also those who supported him. It seems that all we know about the President is what he told us in his books. His college records, law work, and state senate records are sealed. Which lead the writer of the email to ask is he the man who never was? I would be interested to know if any of the MyLotters graduated or attended Columbia University during the period of 1982-1984 or who attended Occidental College from 1980 to 1982 ever had Barack Obama in class with them or saw him around campus?
@matersfish (6311)
I can't say that I've ever pondered about Obama's classmates in particular, but I have always wondered about people who knew him. My opinion of the president was formed very early on, and it wasn't very positive. And I do have to say that it's the fault of the information and not just my perception. Even attempting to dig more, all I could find was self-serving hyperbole from Obama himself and padded comments from the support circle. All real information was like bigfoot. When all I can see and hear about are guys like Wright and Ayers, it makes me question the man. Where are all the good guys in his past coming out and speaking in his favor or trying to catch the train, etc? It is all a bit strange. I've been waiting for the past Barry info to surface beyond the church and the social justice boards and whatnot, but nothing's doing. It's like the guy didn't exist before Chicago, even though he has paper credentials. I too would like to know about his peers' opinions and all that. I'm not sure if the mainstream media is simply not interested or if there's an unspoken code of silence happening where nobody wants to do anything but offer support.
@bobmnu (8160)
Look how quick they were able to get information on Gov Palin, and Joe the Plumber. Lets face it they did not want to find anything out that might prove harmful to their wonder boy.
@Rollo1 (16685)
• Boston, Massachusetts
John C. Drew knew Obama during his college days, and recounts that Obama was a committed Marxist. Mr. Drew's tale of the young Obama were largely ignored by the MSM. However, here is a clip of an interview with him. http://www.breitbart.tv/college-acquaintance-young-obama-was-pure-marxist-socialist/
@qamarep (4449)
• Pakistan
what kind of the colleges he has been to. may be he went to foreign colleges