sleeping without noticing ur saliva coming out of your mouth...

@annavi23 (6302)
funny sometimes but this things really happen. when u r sleeping because u're really tired and u really don't care what's going on with you.even when u have saliva drawing to your chin...haha! how about you?have you experienced this? i'll be glad to know...
@trotter (102)
that's really interesting. i think many people have experienced this.sometimes when i wake up in the morning i'll find my pillow to be wet.that's embarrassing.even when i take a nap or doze for a moment, my saliva comes out. i think that's because you open your mouth when sleeping.
@annavi23 (6302)
hi trotter, i finally get attention with my previous discussions and feel like commenting on others i forgot to comment on! when it comes to sleeping,sometimes you really don't know if your opening your mouth because of tiredness and exhaustiveness. that's why your saliva just comes out when you never recognize them! luckily you don't have other people who came to see you with saliva on your mouth! i guess practicing always to close your mouth is best way to prevent those!well,goodnight!
@reckon21 (3487)
That happens to me one time during our holiday trip with my friends in their town. There's a lot of activities we have done like go fishing,swimming in the lake and even climbing mango tree that is full of ripe fruits. I really got tired because of all day activity and during my sleep my friend told me that i have saliva in my mouth while sleeping...gross...I am really humiliated.
@annavi23 (6302)
yes,its really gross. but you just can't help it at times specially when ure really tired