I Slept With A Child Molester

@erikmama (12934)
I am sure that most of you would agree with me that anyone who harms a child is a sick individual. It is one of the most disguiting things I can think of for a person to do. I was reading an article in Reader's Digest about a woman who found out her husband was a child molester after she found video tapes of him with young boys. As I was thinking about it I can not imagine a sicker feeling than knowing the person you love was molesting children. What would you do if you found out someone you were or had dated were a child molester?
@gicolet (1704)
Totally sick and disgusting. If it was someone I had dated then there's nothing I could do about it cause we're over and I didn't know... but I would be sick to my stomach once I found out on the news. I guess that's why we should get to know a person well before we go to bed with them. Now if it was my husband i'd be out of the house and divorce him as soon as possible. There's just no room for explanation cause I don't ever want to live with someone who keeps a dirty, sick, secret from me in the first place...it's just unforgiveable!
@erikmama (12934)
Yea, sick at my stomach is the whole thing about it! Ick! I would feel so nasty and disguisting. I wouldn't have the words to say to him after I found out.No talk no let me explain.You're a sick person if you do that to you a child.
That would be awful. I'll never see her again if that's the case. I might even report her to the authorities. Lol.
@erikmama (12934)
Report it is a must! I do not see why anyone would prey in young, sweet, and innocent children.
@zoey7879 (3104)
I've dated a couple of guys who were later arrested for statutory rape, being 18ish and arrested for being with 15 and 16 year old girls. The scary thing is this: In 8th grade a friend tried to convince a friend of hers to take me to a school dance. He didn't, and now he sits in a prison cell for child molestation. It gives me chills. I also had a friend in grade school that I lost touch with who murdered a 13 year old girl when were both 20-ish... and someone who had tried to get me to date him that made national headlines after murdering his estranged wife and her ex mother in law. And people wonder why I'm such a shut in.. HA!
@erikmama (12934)
I don't mean stautory rape That is a whole other topic.At 15 and 16 if a girl or guy has both afreed that isnt rape.And it shouldnt be in the same categor. So how did he end up inprision? Sounds like you know the best of the best!! I don't blame you I stay inthe house all the time because it is not safe togo out anymore,anywhre!!
@zoey7879 (3104)
I already explained how that guy ended up in prison?
@erikmama (12934)
Well I am confused...because he didnt take you to a dance doesnt exactly explain the whole thing and sometimes I need the whole poicture painted!
If I had dated them it's not that big of a deal, I really couldn't do anything about it. If I was married to them I would ask for a divorce. I can put up with a lot, but not that!
@erikmama (12934)
Wow, it really wouldn't bother you to know someone you had been iontimate at one time had harmed a child in such a terrible way?