May I have my notification back to normal please? thank you

@ifa225 (11098)
Indonesia
I know i am not the only one who encounter this problems. I have encounter this about 5 day. i try to be patient, but there is only one email per day ( i usually get 20-30 email per day). I try to contact the admin, but the question about notification is not covered. should admin add that question? your opinion please...
@lelin1123 (15643)
• Puerto Rico
I have been going through this for a week myself. I don't understand what is going on. I read that someone said to turn your friends notification off and then on again but it didn't work. I wish that GoaskAlice would speak on this but I haven't seen her around for awhile now.
@ifa225 (11098)
about half my friends notification is on, but still i don't get anyone of them. And my PM does not work too for 5 days, whether to make a new PM or just to reply them. I tried about three times, but still it does not sent. goshh...I give up to sent PM.
lelin1123, I've responded to approximately 20 discussions on this topic. I'm not hiding, I promise. The short answer is that the notifications aren't working the way they should for some but they are for others. We're working on the problem and hope to have it fixed very soon.
@lelin1123 (15643)
• Puerto Rico
I didn't think you were hiding thank you so much for responding though. I'm so glad we have you helping us out.
@Ramsesxlll (1436)
• Finland
I had that too a few weeks ago just before Easter (I didn't get any notifications), then I thought it got fixed, but now again I get only 1-5 notifications. I don't get any notifications about my own discussions, but do get notifications from my friends new discussions
@ifa225 (11098)
I only get one yesterday from comment to a response that i made, the rest...not at all. I hope they will fixed that soon.
• Finland
Yeah, I really do hope so... I really do... The problem is that I don't know if it's because I am not so "popular" or if it's the site's problem...
@ifa225 (11098)
oh don't say that...you are popular as other member. Just post to discussion and comment it back and soon you will be popular.As GoAsk Alice response to this discussion i am sure it is the site's problem.