How many members are working here...any idea?

@alienstar (5140)
I heard my lot has increase in it's membership count drastically......how manyof them are working here....i mean, struggling to get more money? is it more than 10,000? is it possible? will more members effect this mylot in giving away payments to everybody? how it will effect in the long run....please share your views here....
@udayarc (428)
I dont know.Yes they are giving the money.
@alienstar (5140)
ok....how much you are earning in my lot....is it good going here...are you enjoying here? are you satisfied with the payouts here? how many hours you are spending in my lot these day's...?
There are about 35000 people here, last time I checked. You can view this at the bottom of the page. I think a lot of them just treat it as a little fun with the possibility of earning a little money. Some might take it very seriously and spend all their time trying to crank up as much dollars as possible. Me, I don't know. I have to see. One good thing is that I get a lot of opportunity in the office to come to this site.
@alienstar (5140)
oh...nice to hear theses comments ...as you said, lot ofpeole are justenjoying it here with some earning oppotunities....but, for me, spending an hour or so just for chatting , isok..but, while we are seriously sepnd so much time here, we need to look at teh money we get also...as far a si am cocerned, i ma fighting hard to achieve 100-150$ month in mylot alone....i know it wil be difficult to achieve in my lot....as on an average, i am amking $ 1.5 per day...taht will rtake me to 45-504 a month...so, i am also searching some other websitesalso to earnlike my lots...but unfortunately most of the existing web sites areall scam....so, for the time being decided to give it a month time and then decide....just coz, if i get paid around 100-150$ per month, it s nice money..what do u say...right?