can you tell me about pay to upload sites?

@johnnykay (1057)
Hungary
Hello all! I want to start my own project as an uploader on sites that are paying per all the downloads of the files I share! Can you give me legit, genuine sites which are paying, I mean PAYING... a quite high rate per download? You can add me as a friend, then PM me and I'll be your referral if there's any site you are using to get money for your files! Thank you all! Have a nice day!
@Masmasika (1922)
Yes, I already added you as a friend. Keep in touch.
@johnnykay (1057)
• Hungary
you can send me a PM now, dude! thanks!
@leafsound (350)
I am dealling with many uploading things for money. But I have not gotten money from them. I know many download sites are honest. If there are downloads, my account will appear money. Althogh unit price is little, they are honest. This I will give some unloading site: ziddu, hotfile, and sharecash.
@icecubic (1851)
As i know we will be paid by ziddu 0.01 per file we uploaded that has downloaded by someone. I mean our uploaded file is has amount if someone download it. But i don't know yet the highest paying site in this bussiness. Good luck
@ada8may21 (2419)
I know of sites that they will pay you if you downloaded a pictures or movie or anything. So while you are online and making comments to other pictures or videos they will also pay you for that one. I just dont know if its legit, but I guess its legit because there are lots of members in that site for more than 2 years now.