IPHONE or BLACKBERRY?

@karlle (221)
It's been awhile since these two smartphones are available in the market. I know that there a lots of IPHONE or BLACKBERRY users here in myLOT. Could you please enlighten me with your opinions on which is the best gadget between IPHONE and Blackberry in terms of usage and value for money? THanks in advance :)
@avani26 (1521)
My hubby has both a Iphone and Blackberry. I cannot help you with the usage but as far as I know my hubby always says that the Blackberry is much better.
@karlle (221)
that will be 1 point for blackberry. thanks avani :)
@avani26 (1521)
You are most welcome.
@cloud31 (5811)
Iphone is costly than blackberry and its worth spending their features are very different,I prefer Iphone for myself its useful like business partner, while blackberry the only best feature is a push mail and its good for business online as well, you can go their website to check how both features and functions is useful for you! Happy Mylotting!
@karlle (221)
Thanks for the response. I'll take note of what you say.
@cloud31 (5811)
You're welcome and Have a nice day!
@tonyllenium (6266)
beh surely i will choose blackberry!!So it is difficult to compare this 2 phones because they were created for different purposes!!So normally blackberry is a mature palm-phone created for business needs in fact if you consider that the multimedia section or other things for the freetime are less important on this phone than on iphone as well!!Surely iphone was created thinking about teenagers and really young people or simple fashion victim ones!!Generally they can be used from both people categories but in general i think blackberry is better for price when you buy the device especially comparing with iphone and has some useful services than iphone that focused on games and fun...as regards plans also the blackberry plans are expensive as for iphone so from this point of view it depends from carriers...
@karlle (221)
thanks for the response tony :)
@apples99 (6564)
Neither for me I can't afford those expinsive plans or phones I prefer a nice flip camera phone with internet access, those fancy Iphones and blackberrys cost way too much for me.
@karlle (221)
Thanks for the response apple :)