What is the latest news about Britney Spears?

@laniekins (4585)
Any latest news about Britney Spears? I haven't heard anything from her since I started working so hard. No time for watching mtv and hollywood news?
@kyleuy (271)
Well, Candie's renewed their contract with Britney Spears so that she will still be the face of Candie's this year, and yes, she is nominated for FHM sexiest woman this year. Record wise, Her latest song, "3" entered the billboard chart at number one on the very first week! Setting a new record again after 3 years, Britney is the only artist whose song debuted at number one! Britney Spears is also the fifth best-selling artist act of the decade in the country, as well as the top selling female album artist, Spears is also ranked by Forbes 2009 as the 13th most powerful celebrity. She is also the 2nd-highest earning young musician of the year.
@laniekins (4585)
I saw one of Candie's store in the Mall. I love their clothes, I think it's cute. I thought she co-owned Candie's. Thank you for the information and news, really appreciate it.
Britney will make her 7th album, and she is not lesbian and of course there is no new Britney! Britney is still Britney. if you are a hater get away from this discussion. Her Toxic song was selected one of the song with more chemistry. Britney Spears nominated for FHM sexiest 2010, RUMOR said Britney Spears new song called Tear This Club Up, her new album will like Blackout 100 times and will more urban. Her ex husband, kevin federline, still love Britney. Christina Aguilera said, Britney Spears is one of her favorite artist. Britney Spears also featured on Ke$ha's song called Styrofoam. Just for addition, source: www.britneyindonesia.co.cc Thanks for asking and happy mylotting!
@laniekins (4585)
Thank you for that information, all news I get from Britney is negative news that is why I am asking for some positive and good news from her. I am glad that Christina admire Britney. I love them both.
@ada8may21 (2419)
When I read your question it made me think and try to recall if there is anything new to her. Because I also could not remember if there is new to Britney now. I have not heard anything of her not even a gossip or scandal act.
@laniekins (4585)
I see, that is also why Im asking this question. Last time I heard news about britney was she is in a scandal or controversy about her kids. I wanted to hear good news on Britney I used to like her on her teens. I don't like it when she shifted to something wild and sensational woman, thanks!