Shop 'til You Drop

@Masmasika (1922)
How often do you go shopping? Do you shop for things that you don't need just because they are on sale or you find them cheap? Are you a shopaholic? I shop very rarely. I only go shopping when I am buying things that I need or my son needs something. Buying sale is not so much my way of shopping because i decide what things I really buy. some products on sale are nor really worth it. This is because they are usually stacked too long in the storage room and they have degraded. One thing more, i don't just buy things even if they are very cheap if I don't really need them. Each of us have different views regarding shopping, please share us yours so we will know.
@ada8may21 (2419)
Shopping is not my thing I usually get tired in roaming around and getting into the crowd. When I am for a shopping usually I am buying stuff for my kids. My stuff I am buying it in UKaY Ukay... wahhhhhh I am saving so I am in UKAY for my stuff only.
@Masmasika (1922)
Hey, ukay-ukay sounds good. I also buy stuff from ukay-ukay. but you have to be a wise buyer because sometimes you don't get good ones. Cheers.
@ada8may21 (2419)
YEahh I am very careful of what I am getting in UK UK.. If there is something that I like there I really make sure that i have a good bargain on it. As much as possible I would like to get it in a good deal.
@cher913 (25893)
i love to shop when i can get a bargain! i am always on the look out for a good deal but i dont shop that often though. but i would have to say that i am a shopaholic.
@Masmasika (1922)
That's good if it makes you happy. Some people really shop like crazy. They enjoy buying lots of stuff.
@caliya (1175)
before i used to be an impulsive shopper but i have already learned my lesson so as much as possible i want to be a wise shopper. i make sure i prioritize my needs first and if there's extra money then that's the time that i buy some of my wants. in this trying times it is very important to choose a lifestyle that we can afford.
@myzire72 (1157)
I don't really have the time to shop. Oftentimes, I only shop when I need to buy something. But sometimes, for expensive stuff, I would first make a price comparison and check for stock availability. So, when the time comes to buy the item, I just go to the shop, grab it and pay for it.
@dminotaur (134)
My Two cousins can actually survive shopping for 8-10 hours in a mall it's quite astonishing. I mean, I jog and stuff - endurance is not a problem, but their idea of Fun - non-stop shopping - is just unbearable. It's amazing how a shopper's willpower is empowered by discounts, sales, and that new pair of shoes in their shop-of-choice. heheheh. :)
I love to shop till I drop but then like you, I shop only when I need things. That’s usually twice a year when we have two major festivals…money is more during that time as I either save thru the months or get my bonus at office. Also we need to buy clothes for everybody and other household items even curtains and pillow covers which have become discolored over months…so those two major shopping programmes are a must and I thoroughly enjoy them. You’re correct about the ‘SALE’ part though…most items on sale are quite old or the designs are not good but if you can browse thru them, you do get good bargains.
@p3ks626 (6550)
I always consider my budget when I shop. There were many times that I wanted to shop so many things but the budget is not enough. I also shop when I have a lot of money and if I need things badly. I also dont like to buy things on sale cause for me the discounts they have are not really big discounts and if something is on sale then there are a lot of people at the mall and I really dont like crowds so Id' rather buy during normal days and good with normal prices.
I am not really a shopaholic.I can curb my shopping urges.when I shop,I see to it that I will use an item for a long item.I don't buy items that can't be used in the long run.I love shopping for classics.
@karlle (221)
I love shopping but I'm not a shopaholic...make sense? eh! I might say one of my stress reliever is window shopping. I like to look for things that I might buy for the next pay day. As for the sale, If it's really a great catch, I would definitely buy it. :)
@bubbletush (1334)
I shop when I am depressed and needs retail therapy. I usually end up buying things I do not really need. I am also an impulsive buyer. Another problem is that whenever I find a good shoes or shirt and could not decide on the color, I'll buy both of them. This incident happened recently when I went to Uomo Italia and saw two pairs of wedge shoes -- black and beige. They have identical styles but since I can't decide on which color to buy, I ended up buying them both.
@engrdng06 (248)
• Japan
well on my case I usually take advantage if items are on sale. Im on the thought that I might not use this today but might be needing tomorrow so I buy it making sure the expiration dates will still be on the long date. Im a shopaholic person but not to the point of buying things which are unnecessary.