My trip was outstanding

@savypat (20248)
This morning I had to make a car trip down South toward some of the high mountians that surround our Valley, It was so beautiful, a Sparing storm was hanging on the higher Mountians and the ones along the freeway were brushed with snow. Rain splattered on the windshield just enough to freshen the air. When I got to the little town I was visiting it was spitting snow. I stepped out of the car and walked across the parking lot toward a beautiful small garden with spring flowers. I think I was in heaven. What a way to spend my morning. Hope your was as good.
@bagputza (504)
• Belgium
You are soooo lucky my friend , when i woked up this morning i felt like going back to sleep , i had bone pains everywhere like someone had beaten me all over the body whil i was sleeping , when i oppened my eyes i saw the gray skye and the drops of rain ,of wich a little bit of help from win they i could of swared they are been trough just in my face , i got down to the kitchen and biiig biiig drama nobody made coffee so half alssep and half of me wanting to sleep i started making the coffee , by the time it was boilling and pourring i go upstairs to take a shower and brush my theets ...buuutt like a day started with left i brushed too agressive and started bleeding ( i have on reall bother caria ) and have tooth pain ...wohooo the day anounced herself pretty well , but once i started working i started to feel less the pain and by the end of the working day i was as good as new ...i am planing to go to sleep more earlier today so i cann evoid having backpains and bone pains once again in the morning. Have a nice evening Dear friend Savypat
• Marion, Kansas
You know, when I wake up to rainy cloudy weather, sometimes I have bone pain as well. I am glad you got to doing better as you worked, so did I. I hope your plan for extra sleep helps you all the way around.
@savypat (20248)
I use Yoga for that type of pain and after about 15 minuetes it's much better. You need to rinse your teeth in very hot salted water and maybe check in with a Dentist, bleeding gums can mean something serious that you want to look into sooner rather then later. Remember to look after yourself, you only get one body this life and if you take good care of it, it will last a lot longer. Blessings
@MrNiceGuy (4148)
I was traveling a little bit in the rain today too. It was a nuisance for like fifteen minutes but ended after that. Glad to hear you did alright, often times the first rain in a while can make the roads slippery so you have to be careful on days like today.
@savypat (20248)
Thanks.
@tigeraunt (6331)
dear pat, you were describing it so beautifully, i felt i am feeling the breeze and the rain and smelling the wonderful flowers. thank you for this discussion. ann
@savypat (20248)
I am glad I wasn't alone out there. Thanks
Great to know you had a good time. Mine's not that exciting. I woke up, drank coffee and went to work.
@savypat (20248)
No matter where I am I always try to remember to stop and smell the roses, It could be my last chance and I like to think that is what I did before I left.
• Marion, Kansas
It sounds almost as if you drove through every season except summer this morning. Just when I see a little bit of sunshine, my whole day brightens right now. I am glad you had a good drive and were refreshed by visiting the neighboring town, and enjoying the spring sights. It was COLD last night--31 degrees, but it warmed up nicely into the sixties. The sun came out and all was right in my world.
Happy you had such a lovely morning. It was raining here and got cold again. We had such a lovely weekend, it was HOT and everybody is so happy as its not usually that hot at this time of the year. So fingers crossed that we wont get a surprise snowstorm hehe!
@dawnald (84129)
• Shingle Springs, California
I did have an awfully nice walk at lunch...
@elmiko (6640)
thats nice to hear. i'm glad its spring now and its starting to get sunny and warm.
@paula27661 (15900)
Sounds lovely. I am a little late in responding and it is Sunday evening now. We’ve had a busy weekend and my daughter had her ballroom dancing exam yesterday which she did really well in, although she was so nervous, poor thing! You are very lucky to be living in such a lovely place; it is somewhere I would love to visit one day...
@dragon54u (31293)
What a beautiful picture you painted! I had a good morning, too. Sunshine then lots of clouds and now sunshine and wind again. Lovely day, my flowering pear trees (not real pear trees) are in bloom and it is just gorgeous, if a bit chilly at 40°!