Saginaw High school cheerleaders punished over urine tainted drinks

@newtalent (1114)
This is unreal. I cannot believe that they will be allowed to participate the following years to come after what they have done , it is no joke what they did. The put urine in drinks and made excuses for the funny taste Its like giving them another chance to do this again. you can read the story below and come to your own conclusions. http://www.star-telegram.com/2010/04/07/2097827/saginaw-high-cheerleaders-punished.html
That is not right. These kids have not been brought up right by their parents. I mean, what kind of person puts urine in a drink and then finds it hilarious? That's just awful. These kids should be put in a mental hospital.
@newtalent (1114)
I so agree, they need their head, thought process, and a reality check. Something is missing or not wired correctly somewhere.
hi newtalent this makes me sick to my stomach just reading it., what if that urine had some illness in it and its been passed on to these innocent victims. this is not funny its sickening and the punishment to me does not seem really adequate. they sure do not seem to realize what they have done is far from funny at all, as our body refuse could well have bacteria or fungess or what have you in it, no this should be dealt a lot more harshly with. Those kids should be completely kicked out of that high school and made to go to some alternative school and also give some mental counseling as I think they were just a bit touched in the head to do such a disgusting dangerous thing to their classmates. it is not a bit funny at all. its alarming and indictative of something wrong in these girl's thinking. I would hate to be the parents of these brat teens or the parents of the children who were given these dangerous tainted drinks. this is outrageous to me.
@newtalent (1114)
I am beyond tolerant of this type of behavior. I would keep telling my children if you did not make it and pack , don't trust it. It is sad but true. This could of made them really sick since our bodies are made to reject it. How as a punishment about making them drink it as well? How would they like it knowing they are drinking it for real? I am sure that if the parents of these victims wanted too , they could pursue criminal charges and sue the girls, parents, possible the education system, and so forth. I would definitely go after the the girls for this act, if anything to see how they traumatized these girls. They have no clue of what they did, it was no joke!
@chiyosan (30205)
This only shows lack of discipline... by these people's parents and these people's lack of having the responsibility to act what is right for them as athletes, and as people who have been brought up well by their parents.