Have you ever rented a movie from Redbox?

I normally rent movies from Redbox rather than one of the movie rental stores. They carry all the lastest movies and some of the older ones. It cost $1 for an over night rental, the movie is due by 9pm (Texas time lol) the next day. If you keep it an extra night it is just another dollar. It does take a credit card/debit card to rent the movies. If you go to their website and register your account, you get an email with a code for a free rental. Have you ever rented a movie from Redbox, or due you rent from a movie rental store? Or do you just buy it when it becomes available?
@cream97 (29169)
Hi, palonghorn. No. I have never rented a movie from Redbox before. I have never even heard of this movie rental place at all until you mentioned it. I usually will rent movies from my local town video store... I will rent movies that are new releases or movies that I would like to see that has already reached the theatre.
They are usually either just in the entrance at Walmart, or situated outside other stores. Depending on where you live, they might not have them yet.
@Tallygirl09 (1385)
We just got those in town and I am going to give them a try soon. It seems so convenient. And the price is great too! Money has been super tight lately so I haven't been doing any rentals and certainly not buying any new movies lately. Hopefully that will change in the near future. I did stop and look at one of the machines and they did have many great titles available. Are the movies in good condition as in do they play right? I am wondering since I live in the South and wonder if the movies will be damaged by our high heat and humidty, not to mention the bitterly cold winter we just had.
The movies have always been in excellent condition and played perfectly. I live in Texas so I know what you mean by the heat. I'm sure that they are well insulated machines. If you do decide to try don't forget to go to their website and register and get a free movie rental.