How is your english spelling...?

@siliguri (4224)
Hello friends.. I don't know how is my writing skills in english..but i'm very much confidence about my spelling..which i think..i do very rare mistakes in it...What about u friends..?
My English spelling is fairly decent. I only tend to misspell thing when I am typing fast due to the ideas I have that are coming out so quickly and that my hand speed tends to go overdrive. As we all know, as our typing speed is forced to exponentially get faster in a short period of time, what we are typing is more and more prone to injuries.
@ghieptc (2525)
I think joedollarhuat is right. We only misspell through typing. We have to be careful in typing our thoughts. We all have fair spelling.
@siliguri (4224)
Hello friend i'm not talking about how ur spelling in mylot..i'm talking you are good or bad in english spelling..
@myzire72 (1157)
My spelling is passable. Since young, I had taken a liking to know the spelling of words by referring to dictionaries frequently. Anyway, now I don't worry about it as word processors come with auto-correction features. Therefore, there is no need to refer to dictionaries anymore.
@Ramsesxlll (1436)
• Finland
I think that even if I am Finnish, I still have decent english spelling, and especially when typing on the computer. I do make some (many in fact) typing mistakes, but only when I am typing fast, or when I am not paying attention. I am better than most in my class though, and I'm especially better than the girls of my class (I am not suggesting anything. The girls in our class just aren't so good in english).
@netcoder (276)
since english is our second language here and most of the time we used english in school, like our books in school are written in english so we also have a chance to know the correct spelling of the words. though sometimes due o we seldom used it we only know english if we say it but already forgot other spelling when it comes to writing though even if the spelling is perfect but the problem is grammar and preposition. i only have problem with my spelling if i seldom heard the words nor i just heard the words.
@veejay19 (3592)
hello siliguri, i have been educated in a convent school and the medium of education during my college years also has been English.Therefore my spelling as well as grammar has always been correct. Of course, inadvertently while writing or typing typographical errors sometimes do come up but i suppose those can be excused. I am always careful to see that i don`t as far as possible make any mistakes either in my spelling or grammar. when iwas working many of my colleagues would come to me for getting their spelling and grammar checked and i would help them out.
@Jotomy (6351)
I can't say my English is good. I have to learn more. I will get spelling mistakes sometimes. If i get a doubt i will check the dictionary like that i will learn.