Did you faced the feeling of "Generation gap"at any incident?

@umadper (947)
You may be young or you may be aged....at one point of time everybody should face the feeling of Generation gap in atleast few incidents like....dressing nature..hair style..mainly knowledge on latest developments in communication...including way of thinking...decision making...
@Jotomy (6355)
Yeah, i experienced this when i was working. (now i am homemaker) There was much difference in thinking and the attitude of the people.
@umadper (947)
hi,thats true and it is common in every bodies life at one stage.All the best and have a nice time.
@megamatt (14331)
Yes, I feel that there are times where I feel like it is hard to explain something about my generation to even the generation of my parents. Of course, there are times where I feel like it is something that I really do not understand but there you go. Still, it can be a bit strange between generations at time. What is trendy these days could be ridiculous these days. Of course, you pretty much deal with that from generation to generation. In fact, I think I am getting close to the age where I really am not identifying people with that much younger than me. Even something like a few years can seem like a generation gap at times. I feel like I am in a whole new world when I am looking at what is trendy with people not that much younger than me. And it was not that long ago when I was that age. I can only imagine how much it was like with my parents and their generation.
im 32 and i have no problem with my age dealing with those younger than me coz i never make my age a big obstacle in doing things. i used to work with younger employee than me and we are just the same when it comes to thinking about life and work besides we didnt talk much about how it is to be older than them.
@netcoder (276)
i never feel that way, i have friends thats younger than me while i also have other friends that older than me and my bf is 8 years older than me and we dont have problem with our age, in fact we treat ourself like ordinary human being do. we did what we want and say what we want and everyone accept and understand it, what matter is understanding towards others and respect no matter who nor how how old they are.