are you the neat and orderly type of person?

@Cutie18f (9563)
This question can be readily answered with a yes or a no but I would like you to explain yourself further. I know that people vary in many ways and even in the way they manage their homes also differ in a lot of ways. Some can be very good homemakers while others suck when it comes to orderliness or neatness. Which one are you? Personally and honestly, I think I am more of the disorganized type of person and I am not really happy about it. I wish I could be more orderly with my things and everything. Any tips?
@bunnybon7 (37156)
• Holiday, Florida
im a terrible organizer. everything i have is here and there. never know where everything is and i think its from always being in cramped quarters most of my life. except for the few short years i had a large house its always been this way.
@Cutie18f (9563)
Thanks. So I am not alone. LOL
@clocks123 (1228)
try to take organization slowly. do some things...then others. i try to be neat and organized as much as i can. i also am not a procrastinator. if something has to be done, i have it done long before it has to be done. it just may not get done then. the best to you
@Cutie18f (9563)
Thanks, Clock. I will see what I can do.
@unique16 (1531)
Hello Cutie18f, I am more packrat myself and tend be orderly clutter around the house. I have stacks and or piles of this or that in each room. My bedroom I try to keep really clean but it usually get clutter with clothes but once I month make they are hung in the closet again. Thanks and have a great night Sincerly unique16