Do survey sites typically take a long time to pay you?

I joined mommytalksurveys back in January. I've kept going on the surveys and have accumulated a lot of "pending" cash. I made it to 2 cash outs already - and I'm already halfway to the third. But it was only yesterday that I finally got paid for the first cash out - geez - 4 months is a long wait! If anything, I at least know that this survey site is legit . . . only it's frustrating that it would take this long to get real proof of it. I just don't know if it's worth continuing - but it is nice to see an extra $25 go into the Pay Pal account when it happens. Is this typical of your survey sites? I asked a similar question here, but I'm asking again now only because I finally got paid.
I use Survey Head it has a $25.00 cash out and the surveys sometimes take 6 weeks to approve or close.I have $36 pending and $18 earned.I also have cashed otu a$10 paypal payment from Epoll but its gonna take 6-8 weeks supposedly.I dont know why it would take so long
if they are paying that long.then it means that there are problems concerning their ability to pay their members on time,maybe they have no money to pay at the first place. before joining any online jobs as they say always look for their review
I got an email from them (not personally, but to everyone I'm sure) apologizing for their delays . . . and I finally did get paid. Now there are two more cash outs that are pending and hoping to get paid for (sooner than that last one I hope!). They said they were working on paying out everyone sooner - so I don't know what the problem was, but obviously everyone was affected. I haven't read any reviews of that particular site, but I have heard that their sister site was very slow in paying their survey takers.
@rovian (1927)
I am not a fan of surveys since I never qualify but I am using FusionCash, which does have surveys but other things as well. Once I do a payment request, it only takes a month and I receive the payment.
I'll have to check out FusionCash (I guess there are good many sites where you can get paid). I've only used one particular survey site - because I wasn't sure how it all worked. One month sounds reasonable . . . the four months that I waited sure seemed like a long time.
@rosekiss (30256)
• Eugene, Oregon
the only survey site that I like and has paid me consistently is pinecone research, as after completeion of the survey, I will get paid in my paypal within a day or 3, so that is very fast. I have been doing surveys for them for a very long time, and I don't get all that many surveys, but it all adds up as I am getting paid $3 per survey. Another thing about them I like is the fact that I am always able to complete the surveys and always get paid. Other survey sites will send me emails, but when I get part way through them, I am not qualified for them, and it gets so frustrating. To me is is a big waste of time to send out surveys that I can' do in the first place. I will certainly stay with pinecome. Good luck to you and happy mylotting.
I forgot about Pinecone Research it is good!!I agree
I finally did look at Pinecone . . . I just have to sign up with them when I find the time!! $3 per survey is pretty good! Once in a blue moon I can do a survey on that mommytalksurvey site for $5 - but that's rare. Here, they will often do a pre-screening to see if you qualify . . . sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. That part seems like a waste of time . . . but I have kept at it just to see how far I would be willing to continue with this. Thus far, I've gotten paid once, and I have two more pay outs that are coming to me (hopefully not months like the first one). I will have to check out Pinecone and others as everyone is saying they pay out quicker.
@sushie93 (1359)
• France
I joined a lot of surveys, some of them didn't pay me yet because i didn't reach cash out yet because of their lack of surveys. But i remember that American Consumer Opinion take one month or two to send my check, Ciao pay me in 6 weeks, it is long but always great to receive cash whatever long or not. And my favorite is Places Des opinions who pays me instantly when i reach cashout!
I have never heard of this one what is the cashout on it?
I guess the 4 months that I waited isn't typical, but it does seem like it takes a while to get the actual payout. I know a lot of people have been saying that they don't qualify for many of the surveys, so they don't even make it to the pay out amount. That's one of the reasons why I only stuck to one survey site . . . I figured if it was a waste of time, I would have at least done it on only one site.
well i dont know of this site but theres a site with thich im associated which pays me daily instantly in paypal for my surveys and also theres no minimum payout so i dont know whether your site is good or not!
May I ask what site you are talking about?
I would like to know what site this is too! Most of these sites seem to have a cash out minimum - but surely there must be some out there that do pay next day.
@jlamela (4909)
I think yes, and it depends on the terms and conditions of each survey site. I am a member of global test market survey site and I answered some of the surveys they sent to me. I was informed that the minimum points of each member to redeem in exchange of money is 1,000 points and I have only 298 points at the moment. Gosh, it feels like eternity before I can change it to cash which is $50.00 besides they only send me few surveys so how can I reached 1,000 with this situation?anyway I am not losing hope that before 2010 ends I can reached 1,000 points.
Yep, like you said, it feels like an eternity! Since the start of this discussion, I have gotten my first payout - finally. But now I'm waiting on two more which seems to be taking forever again. This site goes by the dollar amount instead of points, but I have seen the point system ones. I hope you reach your payout goal before the end of the year too!
That is an awfully long time to wait for your money. However, the bright side of things is that you did get paid. If I were you, I think that I would continue with it because you know that they are paying. The sites that you never get a payout from aren't worth continuing, but for those that you've been paid from in the past, I wouldn't give those up even though I know that it is frustrating to have to wait such a long time for your money.
I did finally get paid . . . and I am now waiting for two more pay outs to be "confirmed". I got an email from them apologizing for the delays and apparently they are working to get the payouts to everyone sooner. I think I will continue with them - simply because I did get paid - so now I know it's a legit site (just slow). I remember you said you might be interested in this site, so from experience, I will tell you this is a legit site. My advice is to not go through the emails for the survey notices . . . keep going straight to the dashboard on their site - and often. Many times it's not just about not qualifying - sometimes they just already have enough participants for surveys.
@monkeylong (3146)
Yeah, as far as I am concerned, I think I am so upset about the survey sites. I have joined a lot of survey sites, but non of of them pay me th emoney. When I have check out the conditions.Then they will tell me that I am not suit for their conditions. This made me so upset till now.
That's the very reason why I only stuck with one survey site. I wanted to see how it worked and only wanted to deal with one to see if it was something I wanted to continue with. I figured if I got paid with one site, then fine. But if I signed with too many at one time and didn't get paid by any of them, I would be really upset too after all that work.
@Porcospino (21002)
• Denmark
I was have been a member of a survey site and I did make some money on that site, but it was a very, very slow way to earn. At first I had to wait for the surveys and most of the time I was told that I didn't qualify for that survey, so I had to wait for the next one in order to earn anything. When I finally qualified for some of the surveys it took a few months before I saw the money in my account, and when I had enough money to get paid I had wait two months to receive the money.
This is the only site I go to for surveys, and yes, I have found that it is a slow way to earn too - although, I will say it's nice that it pays $1-$5 to complete the surveys. I noticed in the past week that the site had made a few changes - so hopefully it's on the road to paying their survey takers much quicker than before. There are many surveys I do not qualify for either, but on the other hand there are plenty I do qualify for . . . just have to keep checking back.
@doormouse (4619)
in my experience this is good,but maybe i was just with rubbish slow paying sites,i think the ones i was with i struggled to make £2 per month as i never qualified for the surveys
A lot of people seem to be saying they don't qualify for the surveys. I somehow qualify for many of them - but I also get rejected from a good many too. I just keep checking back to the survey site dashboard throughout the day and grab the survey when I can.
@dana234 (2116)
• Spain
Well I´m glad you got paid so waiting that long was worth your while. I´m a member of a site that works the same way yours does. Payout limit is the same it takes a while to get there because they only send me three or four survey invitations a month. The pending cash usually gets updating within ten days.They send you an e-mail telling you that the money is now in your accout. I´m going to continue because I only need one dollar to reach payout. Usually it doesn´t take that long, I work for quite a few survey sites and the longest I´ve ever had to wait were ten weeks. But it´s worth waiting if you know you´re going to get paid.
I suppose any money is worth waiting for. Our cash out has to reach $25. I usually get about 5 surveys on average a day . . . and can maybe qualify for 2 . . . more or less on other days. I don't check my emails ... I go straight to the dashboard because it's all there. And if we complete the surveys - it's usually between $1-$5 per survey. It's just been frustrating because I have literally managed to squeeze in a survey often . . . just not getting the payout soon enough.
I usually get my payouts within a month to be honest. I have a few sites that I would like to share with you if I could. For me I view it this way I work a site read the terms first to see how long it takes and than decide if it is worth putting more time into it. I think every site is different so it all depends. I hope this helps and happy mylotting to you as well.
What survey sites do you go to, if I may ask? I read the terms - and all it said was that it may take 2-6 weeks for the survey company to close out the survey . . . but after I requested my payout, the end note was it would take 4-6 weeks to get the payout. I was shocked to find that I had to wait once again! Well, live and learn I guess . . . for now I just want the rest of my payouts!
i have joined in few survey sites...very rarely i get surveys and that too i dint qualify for atleast 1.i think they dont have surveys for people like me. i dont know which is the best survey site for student like me.moreover i am from india and all survey sites work in us,canada and uk
Being in the US, I think I do take for granted what's being offered out there in the cyberworld. I somehow am lucky to qualify for many of the surveys - but on the otherhand I am being turned down on many other surveys. Sometimes I think you have to "grab" a survey in time . . . otherwise they will have enough participants and you will have missed your chance at a survey you could have qualified for.
@careasl (260)
That is entirely too long! I normally receive payouts within a week or two from Opinion Outpost, Mindfield Online, Valued Opinions, and Toluna. I've never heard of mommytalkssurveys. You can always read reviews on legitimate paid surveys on the survey police website