The secret lair of the hexed user

you guys may not know me. i'm frontvisions101. you can call me fv101 for short. i'd like to dedicate this post for this mortal enemy of mine, hexeduser22. thing is, he's been leaving dirt on almost every discussion i've been posting so might as well leave a big pile here. hehe.. anyway, hexeduser22, i'll just call him hex, is one of my schoolmates in a well-known school in manila, philippines. we're really not that close but this guy is really easy to get along with. he's always laughing like a jerk that it could make you laugh too. he resembles a comedian, michael v. 'bitoy' for those of you who doesn't him, he's a good comedian here in the philippines. hex almost has all of bitoy's expressions, atleast that's what i think. he's also a very considerate person. i remember i had to transfer to another group in our thesis studies and hex invited me to their group almost without any hesitation. almost. hehe.. so when we were doing our thesis, we were laughing most of the time cuz of this jerk that we mis-typed 'lord' to 'load'. the statement goes 'thank you load for everything..blah blah blah.' and it was read by one of our panel interviewers for checking. good thing he just took it as humor. see what hex can do to your life? he can ruin it by just laughing senseless. well actually, we had a korean gringo in our group and he was the one typing it. i just thought maybe he's just happy with his cellphone load. but anyway, going back. hex was the one who introduced me to mylot. at first i was hesitant to join cuz i didn't believe anyone can make money online but it turned out it was true. although, it's not enough if you're planning to make mylot your main source of income but still, it's another source for me. i'd like to thank you, hexeduser22, for telling me all about this awesome forum, and for destroying my life, and for making me graduate late, and for making me dump this big pile of trash under your interest. good day y'all!
Hmmmm ... it seems a bit odd that you not only started this discussion in Hex's interest group but also it is totally and completely about him (well, mostly anyway) and he has not even bothered to make an appearance here and leave even one tiny comment. Talk about rude people, especially when you spoke so highly of him and all!
@sunnycool (12737)
So managed to back track this discussion with the small hint----I think hex has managed to leave this behind .I do find few things in common
i already talked to him in person and he already knows about this. he's just shy to make an appearance.
Sunny - Yes, I can see some similarities myself. I wonder whether or not they seem to be such good friends. Frontvisions - You are saying that Hex is too shy to make an appearance here?! Obviously we are not talking about the same Hex then, as he is definitely not shy and actually is a very accomplished stalker. I am pretty proud of his stalking abilities, and I hope that I was at least a little bit of the inspiration for his improvement.
@hexeduser22 (5856)
Oh my I'm very honored that someone made a tribute for me in here. I can't help it that I'm admired like this, don't worry your admiration will not go in vain. I will walk the Earth with my senseless laugh or smile with so as to inspire and gather admirers like you, frontvisions. You could have told me personally what you really feel then I should have somehow made it up to you. To show my gratitude I will give you an autograph that you can keep forever until the end of time Don't be shocked people having an admirer is quite normal I get them most of the time, it's usually from women though, well frontvisions was the first male to have expressed his gratitude and admiration
Yeah yeah yeah.. Just text me after you do my laundry and clean my house. I'll leave your paycheck by my door.
What? you're asking me to sign an autograph of your whole house, wow I never thought you were this overly fanatic person. I'm sorry but I could only give you an autograph you have to fall back in line again if you really want your whole house signed
You're fired.
@quita88 (3716)
Way to go, keep a good sense of humor !
Why thank you.
@quita88 (3716)
YOu have to have that sense of humor to get by in this world. hugs, quita
why thanks again.