Reward Sites...

@erikmama (12934)
Does anyone know of any good rewards sites that are similar to MyPoints? MyPoints gives you points that are redemable got gift cards when you have enough points. I really like the site because it is easy to earn and doesnt require purchases to quickly earn the cards... Any more good ones out there?
@Thoroughrob (11771)
I would say Memolink, and swagbucks. Both of them, you can get points other ways, and have good rewards.
@erikmama (12934)
I've been a member of memolink for almost a year now. With no shopping I just got a $10 card.But it took almost an entire year to do it.With MyPoints without shopping I can have a $100 or more in a year.I think if I were to do a lot of on line shopping then Memolink would be decent too.Everyone is recommending Swagbucks,so guess I need to go look at it.
I've been with mypoints for a very, very long time and I believe that they are the best that is out there. However, another that I've been using for several months now is swagbucks and I think that it is pretty good as well. What I really like about swagbucks is that I use it to do internet searches and I am able to earn at least five dollars of Amazon gift cards per month with what I feel is a very minimal effort.
@erikmama (12934)
Yea, I dont think any site can top it! Tell me more about swagbucks.Everyone seems to like it here, guess I need to just go ahead and check it out myself.I can live with $5 Amazon cards each month.Those $5 add up quickly in a short amount of time.
i would say from 1 to 5 lockerz is the best, swag bucks second, points2shop third, treasure trooper forth and king.com fifth
@erikmama (12934)
Thank you! I like a Top 5 list. I will have to check those out.i love rewards!But I dont think any will top mypoints!
@Shar19 (8236)
I really love MyPoints too. Every month I cash out for a Panera Gift Card. I seem to be addicted to that restaurant.
@erikmama (12934)
Woe...u get a csrd every ,moth?tahats awesome!I get a couple $50 cards in a year. Waitiing for a TJ Maxx card now/No other dite like it!I love it!
@TeamCholent (2843)
I love MyPoints as well! Just requested my $25 Amazon gift card. You can try prizelive or swagbucks as they both great sites!
@erikmama (12934)
MYPOINTS is the best site ever!!I will check those out..thanmks a lot!
@valkerion (1831)
prizelive.com and points2shop.com Hope it helped.
@erikmama (12934)
Im not to fond of points2shop.I will check the other sdite out thsnkdz11111111
Do you want to join GPT?