Who wants to go on a picnic?

What would you bring on a picnic?
@ANTIQUELADY (36488)
A picnic would be fun. Haven't been on one in years. fried chicken & potato salad are a must, lol.
I thought a picnic would be fun too! I love fried chicken, please bring some extra WHITE meat (the big pieces it won't let me say what it is!!!) that is my favorite! I just made my husband a large dish of potato salad (I don't eat it, allergic? to the salad dressings!) Thanks for your reply! (the last time we went on a REAL picnic we got flooded with BEES!!!)
@ANTIQUELADY (36488)
U can have all the white meat i like the dark the best so we would get along fine & not have to fight over the chicken, lol. Too bad u can't eat the salad. Bees are not good company.
We like the white meat except for one daughter and my step son! Last year we took my grandkids to the park to play and I went to Kentucky fried chicken and got a bucket of chicken. I did NOT order their special dark bucket but I got mostly dark meat! Was not impressed!!! Have not done that since!!! Big disappointment. Yeah, the bees were awful. We had gone to FtWayne Children Zoo and had packed a lunch and went out to their picnic tables, my husband, soninlaw and 1 granddaughter are allergic to bee stings! Thank God they were not the ones that did get stung! Since then, we just eat in the zoo!!!!
@sallyj (1228)
Probably a desert or jello. Definately not potatoe salad, as mine never turns out and I love it.
Desert or jello is great. I make potatoe salad and everyone says it is great but I can't eat anything with any type of salad dressing in it! I cannot stand the SMELL of it, some will make me 'sick' just smelling it!!!! When I make potatoe salad I always make extra baked potatoes and use them rather then trying to boil potatoes for it. I just made potatoe salad for my husband, but it is ONLY potatoes and hard boiled eggs and salad dressing. He doesnot want any onion or celery in it! We'll get along fine! Antiquelady has the chicken are you fighting her for the dark meat or me for the white meat?
@sallyj (1228)
I would not fight for chicken as my husband & i do not eat chicken. LOL
@ANTIQUELADY (36488)
WELL POO, THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO GET A GOOD FIGHT STARTED. LOL.