i haven't any pimples on my face.but........................

@laxmi123 (949)
hello friends.i have one of the problem.my face is very nice.i haven't any pimples on my face.very smooth.but on my eyelid i have some pimples or what is that i don't know.only in there i have this problem.please solve my problem.what can i do
@920212 (577)
hai laxmi123 this is usual problem that every person will go through especially teenager that is common things that will happend to many people. but every problem there is solution there is some tips that i can give. you can apply non-comedogonic or well known as sunscreen, keep wash your face especially at the acne area so that your face be clean from oil. but there are more solution at http://worldhealthbank.blogspot.com
@laxmi123 (949)
thanks for your good and useful response.i am great full to see this.anyway happy mylotting.
@advokatku (4037)
To prevent your acne does not become more severe, the following is the solution: 1. Don't squeeze your pimples, especially if your hands are not clean because ONLY more exacerbate your acne may even lead to other injuries or infections. 2. Avoid fatty foods and vitamins C and multiply the consumption of foods containing zinc.
• Saudi Arabia
I dont know any solution of that problem.