What native delicacy in your country is your favorite or do you miss?

@laydee (12820)
I love Filipino Dried Fish and eating with my hands! Lots of vinegar and lots of rice! Hehehe.. Food craving!!! What about you?
@roldango (232)
I can never go wrong with pork adobo.... I just love the taste of it. Such a delicious culinary thing to savour specially during rainy season.... hehehehe
@laydee (12820)
Wow, that is your specialty? If you are great with it, I'm the worst cook for it. Hmm.. Do you mind sharing me your recipe and the steps you use? I can't seem to get it right regardless what I do.
@p3ks626 (6551)
I love sour soup, "sinigang" in our language. lol I love sinigang especially with a lot of pechay leaves and string beans. I cook it every time. A few days ago, I decided to live a healthier life so I will be eating more vegetables and fish now. So I am also gonna try cooking fish sinigang. I havent tried that before but I hope I'll like it. I also like eating dried fish especially "bolinao" and the big ones I dont know what you call them but they are big. lol
@laydee (12820)
Oh I know Sinigang I'm a fan of it most especially if you use milk-fish or what we call Bangus.
I now miss my hubby cooking chicken curry, kebab and tandoori. I am also missing falooda and samosa wish to be back in India soon. I am also missing what my father in law cooks. He was a chef and i happen to taste his very style of cooking crab and prawns curry. It was really delicious when you eat it along with chapatti. Ohh now I am getting hungry.
@laydee (12820)
I know chicken curry and kebab, but I don't know Tandoori and Falooda and samosa, care to describe them more?
@Torunn (2810)
• Norway
The things I have missed when I was away for some time are brown goat cheese, strawberries that taste something and not really much else :-) When I visited a friend who studied in Australia, I brought here tins with mackerelle in tomatosauce, I've never missed them when I been away from Norway. I miss Austrian bread (I studied there for 5 semesters), Norwegian bread is just light and sweet and dry compared to it *sigh*
@kar295rocks (2119)
Back here in Tamil Nadu, India, there are a lot of excellent delicacies which is usually my breakfast during the non-school days. We have idly - rice cake, dosa - flattened rice dough, sambar - a mixed gravy of veggies and spices, vada - fried cake and a whole lot!!! All these are vegetarian!