Indict Obama!!!!!!!!!!

@erikmama (12931)
A man in Monroe County, Tennessee has been arrested after bursting into a grand jury room and demanded that President Obama be indicted! The man stated that President Obama is an illegal immigrant in the U.S. illegally, and whose real name is Barry Soetoro. After taking a "criminal complaint" to the Monroe ounty Court Clerk,naming Obama , amongst others,as a domestic enenmy of the US of America.When the clerk would not issue a warrant for his arrest, the man, who is a retired U.S.Navy Lutienant,stormed into the courthouse grand jury room and tried to make citizen arrests. He insisted the President is commiting treason against America... Any thoughts about this?
@bdugas (3581)
You know what I don't understand about all of this, why when there is so much none belief about him being elegible for the job he has, does he not make his birth certificate available to all to see and put a stop to this anger that the american people have against him. No I didn't vote for him, not anything to do with his color, but the fact that he talked too smooth. I been around this world a long time and when you see someone talking and promising things that you know can't be done, then you wonder about the other things he says. He is the one making the people wonder and non believe he is a citizen.If hwe has nothing to hide them lay it out on the table. Why would he want to keep something that important from the american people. He is doing this to himself, and I for one will be behind anyone that is trying to force him to show and prove he has the right to hold the office of president. Dont' tell me about he showed it to the congress he might of showed some form of it, but not the original. And anther thing why is congress making sure we dont' see this certificate. You would think since they work for us and everyone is in such turmal over this that they would force him to make it availbale for all to see just to stop the lawsuits and they talk about him not being eligable to hold the office. Yes we should demand to see if and make sure he is who he says he is, I seen an article the other night stating that he was never a professor at any college like he said he was, but just a teacher no credicals to say a true professor. If he can lie about this then I fear there is more to this than we are getting, anyone would want to make sure the american people is happy with him and show that they are wrong but not him it is like he wants the people stirred up to bring attention to himself all the time or he is not who he says he is. Don't you think we have a right to know for sure. Is it too much to ask, we ask all others, or is it that we now have him and what do we do with him if he isn't really suppose to be in this job as we have now given him all our top secrets. Is it that we can keep an eye on him while we have him in office and putting him out we would not be able to control him, I just want someone to explain what the big deal of showing the people his birth certificate is.
@erikmama (12931)
I did vote for Obama because he seemed the best for the job.I dont think he talked any smoother than any of the other presidents that we have had. Why should he have to prove anything to anyone? I mean, there is always somewhere who wants to start some type of controversy.If Obama were not legal, it is highly unlikely he would be in the White House right now. If there were anything to all of the ridiculous statements that have been made then I m sure there would have been some type of investigation into it all. I think we have the right to know a lot of thing that involv the US,however,this to me is more of childish BS than anything.We arent in preschool anymore. He is of mixed race, born in the United States.It is all public record anyways.As far as the professor/teacher thing-a teacher at a ocllege is a professor.The only difference is that usually a profeesor possesses a higher college degree,(phd) and I am sure that this, along with everything else, has just been taken out of contexct.
@bdugas (3581)
i love your statement Why should he have to prove anything to any one, OH you can tell you voted for him, wouldn't matter to you if you knew he waa a terrorist, as long as your man won. Don''t give me the crap about he didn't talk any smoother than the next, you Obama people always got a excuse as to why. Like I said, if he is legal, IF, then why want to start such a bunch of bs in the usa, I would think he would want the people to know he is legal and on their side. Not to make people wonder who and where he is from, there is NO REASON FOR THE BS NOT WANTING HIS BIRTH CERTF SHOWN. When you do this you show you have something to hide. And if he is just an azz that wants people to worry about him, then he is just that an azzzz. I was even getting to like the man, and believe me that would be a big thing in this house, watching him with the oil spill. But that is all bs too, he can't do shi*t which the New Orleans judge showed yesterday when he turned his moritorium over within a flash. But you keep believing that he is this big shot that knows so much, because it is hard for you all to admit that you was wrong, where are all these jobs he was going to make. We are almost now at 11%, unemployment, worse than before he was elected. One more thing if it is all public record, please show them to me, I and a lot of other would like to see them, go ahead show us, you so smart, oh I forgot you can't cause he won't allow it.
I don't think that the president of our country is an illegal immigrant, however (and this is just my humble opinion of course, so please no flaming here), I don't think that the people of the United States made the best decision in electing him to be president of the United States. There are several things that I feel he is doing that aren't in the best interest of our country, but I don't think that there is any reason that he should be arrested.
@erikmama (12931)
I dont think he is illegal either, and while he could be doing better than he is, he is not doing as bad as Bush ever did.And it is Bush who we can thank for the mess to begin with.It is easier to get in it than out of it.I feel he is taking stepd toward making the US better... THANKS BUSH! Our DUMBEST President in history!(Yes, it is safe to say i dont like Bush)
When Obama was born Hawaii had just barely became a state. I think it is crazy that people think that Obama is an illegal immigrant. All they have to do is ask him mother, she was there the day the President was born. The lutienant needs to get a life.
@erikmama (12931)
Ji think so too.feels like preschool in th us.I know our government can be screwed up sometimes, but it is highly unlikely an illegal immigrant would have made it this far into out system.People wanna stir things up all the time, and the fact that he is half black gives them even more reason to fault the man.Leave him alone already.If its not hard enough to try to run a country he has to deal with all of these othr kiiddie issues
I can just imagine if this was true. Obama is an illegal citizen? That would be one hell of a circus he did during his campaigning. It means he fooled a lot of american citizens..
@erikmama (12931)
I agree. I think people let the things they wantto believe go so far it takes over them.He was obsessed with Obama being what he wanted himto beand went way to far with it!
@redhotpogo (4397)
I don't know if Obama is a legal U.S. citizen or not, but it really doesn't matter at this time. A bit too late. People should have thought about that before he became a U.S. senator. Now that he's president people are freaking out?
@erikmama (12931)
I think it is a case of a man who went overboard with something.I take no seriousness in the claims he is not anAmericn citizen.People are always going to find something in him to tryto make himlook bad.