there is another world with computers..!

Bangalore, India
computer started a new world and revolution in the era then i think there will be some many better things in computer world ,then there will be some change in future that is only computer will rule the world and this can be done with robotics and their ideas soon there will be a change in the minds and even there will be a great war between humans and robotics which may be the third world war ...who knows ,and for this i fear that i love to create robotic and it is so bad that when we create something and in one day when is it tensed to kill us it is the most bad of all things that has happened...there are many things should happen so i think we have to wait for things to happen..
@yourkl (585)
Computer for me , it make me tired . Beacuse i use it more than 8 hours everyday .ahhh
@b3ginn3r (224)
hahaha, me too, It's my work and my hobby. I probably spend more than 8 hours using the computer as it is only my work hours, this does not include my pc usage at home.
• Bangalore, India
good friends i too work hard for this and i am so new to mylot so i think i will work extra with mylot to spend my time and hope u will be online great to catch friends online ...
@b3ginn3r (224)
Too much of something is really bad. Too much technology will backfire to us humans. And that's the way it is, humans are greedy and they would want more more more.. and out of this greed will create what would destroy him.
• Bangalore, India
ya you are correct but world will not be destroyed with in soon so we will not die soon ..and i think what is going on that is so good..so we have to go with what we have ..have fun..