how do you like your pan cake?

@mspitot (3834)
i like eating pancake for breakfast. i like oatmeal pancake. it's healthy, delicious and it really gives me energy. how about you? do you like eating plain pancake or you spice it up with other flavors?
My lola has this really awesome pancake recipe that she handed down to my mother and that she passed on to me when I started living on my own. It's so delish that I eat it straight from the skillet! What I do when I crave for pancakes is that I cook up a whole batch on weekends and then freeze the stuff. That way I can just pop pancakes in the toaster for breakfast or as a midnight snack. I eat it without any sauces or syrups or other garnishes - it's that good (being a top family secret recipe though, I'm afraid I cannot share it here...)
@mspitot (3834)
wow...you just made me excited and left me hanging...i wish to try your recipe too.
@greenline (14864)
I like pancakes very much. I take pancakes alternately with toasts for breakfast. Pancake is my favorite for breakfast, and some times even for lunch. I take it with butter and honey. Yummy, yummy ! I am getting addicted to taking pancakes.
@mspitot (3834)
wow, honey...I haven't tried honey for pancake but it sounds good and super healthy.
@bagputza (504)
• Belgium
I'm a Buttermilk pancake fan first and foremost. On the rare ocassions i have them and i like to make them myself with blueberrys and a whole bunch of maple syrup with some bacon or som saussages on the side ( pretty creepy but i love it :D ) . I had already eaten like that at a local restaurant ( so no its not made up from my inspiration sadly ) and i was soo amaizingly pleased of the taste of it , one time a few years back as well . where they prepared them with blueberrys on the top rather then inside and white cream in adittion to the maple syrup , it was every bit as good as it sound ... Have a nice evening dear friend.
@mspitot (3834)
i think it's good!