Is Being Numb A Mistake ???

@vnrsudhan (1514)
Hello Everyone, I know expressions and things play a lot in our lives,but there are some people like me,who prefer to just be blank... Expressing my emotions or not is my will,i wonder why some people say its ok in the begining and then say that they can't live with it,if they can't put up with it why in the world did they ever wanna talk to me,honestly i would choose to be alone(which i'm now) rather than to be accepted first and let down later... Many of us don't realize this either,people like me have more emotions than those ordinary people.Why don't they understand,they haven't ha any situations like that in their life.I wasn't born like this,its just because of the way i was brought up.I feel like i'm gonna explode at those who controlled my feelings and told me "STUDY STUDY STUDY! YOU DON'T NEED ANYTHING ELSE"... Making proud is one thing,just being that is something else. I really hope you understood what i was trying to say,if not,maybe i'm just numb in this aspect as well...
i know it's kind of being harassed to be shouted at but to me, it has a positive effect. in fact it is as good as an energy drink. imagine and recall the voice of the shouting person, now think that you also have that power to shout. direct that energy and let it grow. you will soon feel as terminator and now you can be stronger 5x than before. it is like adding ten batteries to your brain. its the forgotten power.
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi cowboyofhell, maybe i'll try that,i'm only afraid if i recall those things again i might become even more of what i'm now...
i only used a two syllable word so that the energy comes fast. i pronounce inside my head with fiery might and the power flowed very strong. a heavy bucket of water, sack of rice, laziness, shyness, all went aside because of the accumulated power. yes you dont have to understand the words of other people. just contrive of that unleashing word. it can make you numb but the productivity and strength are too much of an advantage. in my three months here at mylot i have done 800+ posts. btw im thankful for choosing me. thanks again.
@vnrsudhan (1514)
You are always welcome pal...
I don't think that it is a mistake, what happens to me when I have a horrible situation or fight that upsets me, is that I freak out and wear myself out emotionally at first, and then make myself go numb to spare myself more stress. It is a wonderful thing to feel though, because not all emotions are bad, you should open yourself up to the joyful feelings of life.
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi spicysweetie, ya,it helps us to solve problems easily...
@shoeface (53)
Hey, you can't help the way that you were brought up. It's what you do later in your life that matters, just do what you'd like to do :) I think being numb is a way of dealing with the problems in your life. It usually comes after a life changing/threatening experience. I have it now to a certain extent, and I don't like it too much. It feels like everyone else's little problems don't mean much. I hope havent perceived this wrong, but I hope this helps. You're not alone :)
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi shoeface, Thanks for your soothing words. yes,i really hope i'm not alone. Have A Nice Day!
Yes you are numb. You are the numbest person in the world. You don't feel anything at all. Just nothing. I believe you.
@vnrsudhan (1514)
what is your problem?
Am i the one who has a problem?
@vnrsudhan (1514)
Seems like it,you are the one talking like you are frustrated.