Do you have unpopular TV viewing taste?

@apples99 (6564)
Kyle Xy, Six feet under, dark shadows 1990 are a just few examples of the many TV series that I enjoyed that got canceled, its Probably because my television viewing taste are much different than some people hahaha, I tend to like TV and movie entertainment that some might consider unpopular in fact even when I was a kid I liked a lot of unpopular TV shows and film, but of course all that really matters is that I like it. But it LAME! that most of the shows I like get canceled after a few short months or years, it seems like every time I start to watch and enjoy a show or series it gets caned. so I guess I better not watch any new TV or else it might get canceled huh LOL. Do have unpopular TV viewing taste too?
@acey76 (1278)
I love kyle xy too....i never missed this show even if its starting 12am...i can't watch replays at day time due to work... well i go for good stories...it doesnt matter to me if the show is popular or not
@apples99 (6564)
Your a lot like me then because I dont care much either if a show is popular or not, I like what I like. by the way hated to see Kyle XY end so soon and abruptly and now were left wondering what would have happened to the characters.
@stealthy (8188)
I really liked Wonderfalls which was on several years ago and it last only a few episodes were originally shown but eventually the full 13 episodes were released on DVD and shown on cable in some places. I also really liked Dollhouse which had a shortened second season that resulted in a hurried and not very well done last couple of episodes to provide an ending to the show. There have been many more that I thought were very good that got canceled early.
Hi! I watch Kyle XY too, but I didn't know it got canceled already. It's a nice series to watch, although, it is not that popular. I watch a lot of series...the popular and the unpopular. In the afternoon, I usually just flip through the channels and watch whatever catches my attention and usually, I get the unpopular ones. Popular or unpopular they are still entertaining. :) True, what really matters is that you like what you're watching. What other tv series do you watch?
Hmmm, some of the shows I liked that not many other people apparently did, were Almost Perfect, recently canceled Eastwick, It's Like, You Know... (which starred Dirty Dancing's Jennifer Grey), Wolf Lake, and a couple TV comedies that Bonnie Hunt was in. It's nice she is having better luck with her daytime talk show. None of those shows I mentioned liking lasted more than two seasons. Was Kyle XY on for three or four years? Did you see that actor in Eastwick this past fall? He was really good.
@apples99 (6564)
I saw Eastwick it seemed like it would have been pretty good if they had not canceled it so soon.
It also starred Paul Gross, which was on another show I liked that was canceled too early, Due South.
@burrito88 (2779)
If you go back a good ways, I thought Twin Peaks was cancelled too soon. BBC based on what I see on BBC America seems to cancel shows too soon. I like Primeval which was cancelled because it was too expensive. I was jst getting into Life on Mars (and I mean the British version not the poorer US version), when they cancelled that. Now they'v cancelled Survivers because of the fatal "declining ratings". For US shows, I liked Life which ended before solving the main story. Jericho was another great show which they closed with an ending but which I wish would have continued. They left too many questions unanwered. Moonlight also ended too soon. Lastly, since I was a Star Trek fan, I was sorry to see Enterprise go. I know some thought it was one of the weaker shows in that series but it's end meant the end of the series, at least for now.