Done anything new lately?

@missybear (11396)
I pretty much do the same thing day to day. I work 5 days a week and on the weekends we go to our local bar and play nickels and couple games of Golf or Pool. Last weekend we went to a dog show at a big park and this weekend we trying to see the Rodeo. I've never been to one before. Have you done something you've never done before.. Do you get tired of the same ting day in day out?
Hi missybear! Actually, my oldest daughter gave birth to twines (a boy and a girl) and I am working on making two baby quilts. I'm not very good at sewing and I have never made a quilt before and wouldn't you know it I am making two. Anything for my little sweethearts. I am praying that they come out the way that they should. Have a wonderful evening Snowqueen HUGS
@missybear (11396)
I bet you're a proud grandmaand I'm sure your Quilts will come out beautiful
Good Morning, Missybear! I enjoyed this little chat with you and It was delightful that responded back to me. Have a wonderful day. Snowqueen
I am a very happy grandma what gift the Good Lord gave our family.. Snowqueen HUGS
@ada8may21 (2419)
Last week my routine is to go to the office early morning. I need to get up early morning. But this week, since my students will have business trip then I have the luxury to sleep more (i thought). I babysit my nephew since the mother dont know how to babysit her own baby. And I cant stand that my nephew keep on crying all night. I am a new babysitter of my nephew,.
@missybear (11396)
That's nice of you. Good luck
@ada8may21 (2419)
Break a leg for me with this new career, baby sitter. thank you much
@JenInTN (27565)
I am so tired right now of the same ole same ole! I am working 7 days a week and I am fed up. I ahve no time right now for anything. I haven't painted since November and I was just starting to really get in to it.
@missybear (11396)
I wish I knew how to paint, I like doing the paint by numbers. Actually I forgot that I have started 1 about 6 month ago
• Boston, Massachusetts
Hi Missy, This is a variety of activities and shows. Fun-filled activities my dear. I don't have anything surprising or anything new done this week. i am focus more on writing project reports with the project manager. sometimes it's kinda boring but i have to bear with it. at least i am blessed with a job and with a great team.
@missybear (11396)
@Opal26 (17694)
Hey missy! That sounds like so much fun! It is still kind of cold and icky here so not much planning yet for anything! This weekend is a wash for sure since the temps have gone back done to the 50's and it is going to rain! We had a brief tease of Summer for a minute, but back to whatever for now! Can't wait for the real Summertime for the barbeques and swimming! I hope you and sconi have a great time at the Rodeo! Please tells us all about it! Hugs, Opal
@missybear (11396)
I love to swim, unfortunately I live to far from the lake and unless I have some friends going I can't get there. No car sucks sometimes. The rodeo was really fun, those bulls are huge.
There is so much one can do to break the monotony including rearranging furniture in ones house. You could eat at different places and have a changed menu every day. There are so many things one can do to change ones lifestyle within the scope of ones ability and you are doing fine it seems on weekends.
@missybear (11396)
I'm trying to do different things. I'm on my way to my first rodeo
Yes actually I spent the night in a Motel for my job. Just yesterday I went to see another dentist for a root canal. I've had a root canal before but the dentist was new to me.
@missybear (11396)
Sounds like a gay old time
@HADDOWZ (1481)
I seem to be the same as you, everyday is the same. Just stuck in a rut. It can get very boring but, the good weather is slowly coming back so made need to look into some outdoor activities to try and break the cycle. A bit of fresh air is always good for you. Unless you have a volcanic ash cloud above your head, haha, lol. Have a stress free day.
@missybear (11396)
I love doing outside activities that's why summer time is my favorite