paid to click stradigy for increasebux

Mylot If you use increasebux i wanna tell you that buying refferals you wont regret doing. Trust me i bought 40 referals now and every other week i add 30 more days on them so i can earn more. This is what i do since every 15 days i can cashout i can cashout after 15 days which means the referals is at like 15 days or so then i stack up on money to revive them on there last day so i make money monthly and when i earn more ill stack to 90 days just telling you my ideas for paid to click (=
@climber7565 (2579)
Thank you so much for sharing your idea about it. Sounds good indeed. Will consider it too.
climber i see you have been posting like crazy yesterday you were at like what 750 or so xD good work
haha good tracking my friend, yes I am shooting for another 10 dollars here by next payday.
same here my friend but it seems like i haven't earned more then 50cents a day all i get is at max 45 cents today im aim high xD
I have an incrasebux account and I'll try your suggestion. Thanks for the information.