I can't wait to plant me some flowers in the coming year.

I have not had anywhere to plant in two years. I can't wait to get back to miami where I will plant me something nice. I left a nice yard to com to this cold place where I had no where to plant stuff. It will be so nice for me to do. Are you planting for the spring?
• Marion, Kansas
I have not planted any flowers yet this year. I usually do in May. I associate getting to plant flowers with Mother's Day, because we always took mom to buy flowers to plant for Mother's Day. When are you moving to Miami? I thought you were moving with a friend some other place. Oh, I do have flowering trees right now, some of them are fruit trees, and I have gorgeous, beautiful smelling lilacs. I have a few tulips, daffodils and hyacinths that come up every year. I always feel like growing things and blooming things sort of saved my sanity.
@sallyj (1228)
I love flowers and gardening. I enjoy lilacs but my husband and his mother do not, so that is one i can not have. I do have daffodils, lilies, iris and hollihocks. I do not do many annuals though. I have my garden started inside. Tomatoes and peppers. My 5 year old GD planted annual flowers they are starting to grow. My 2year old GS started 2 tomatoes, all loooks pretty good. Waiting till may to start the rest also. Northern US is cold till then.
@lilybug (21183)
The kids and I planted some marigolds in a flower pot on the front porch, but other than that we have not planted anything. There are lots of flowers popping up all over the back yard though.
@Java09 (3086)
I'm planning on planting flowers this coming May.I've benn working on digging and preparing the ground for it.It is hard work,but it's some activity for me.It's my new hobby for this year.I can't wait to start planting flowers.
@cream97 (29178)
If I plant anything, it won't be now. I live in an apartment complex and I am unable to plant any flowers. Nor, do I have an area where I can put out any flowers either. If I move, I may have this chance. I love flowers, they are so vibrant and pretty. I can put fake and artificial flowers inside of my apartment and that is all. I think that I can have real ones in here too. But I am not sure. I will have to consult with my manager about this. I hope that you will enjoy planting your flowers in Miami.