sorcery and witch craft: do you believe?

@markleob (1904)
in my place, sorcery and witch craft is much talk about.. some people have illnesses that doctors cant explain either... in that manner i'd like to believe that sorcery and witch craft really is true... how about you?
@rosdimy (3936)
Yes and no. Yes because I have seen it happening, without the victim believing in it. No because not all cases associated with witchcraft are the result of sorcery. Witchcraft itself has many limitations. I am talking about what is better known as sorcery. There are many conditions for sorcery to be successful. This characteristic makes sorcery vulnerable to counter attacks or unable to break the defences, whether procured or natural, possesssed by the intended victim. A very strong disbelief in sorcery is a form of shield. Nevertheless a bery powerful sorcerer can breach this dhield.
@markleob (1904)
wow, i never thought that is also happening in your place..
@syankee525 (6298)
i do know people who does this stuff. but with me it only works if the person they are crusing belives in it. i had one guy who claimed to do watch craft, yeah i laughed at him. he said he put a cruise on me, and it never worked because for one i dont belive in it, two my faith much have been stronger then him and his crusie. but some stuff i was told by people who does watch craft and even vidooe was interesting. i wouldnt mess with it myself, but as far as having someone cruse me or anyone else. only works if they person belives in it.
@junrapmian (2170)
When I was small, it's one of the ways my parents did to scare me when I want to get out of the house at night. LOL My mother will tell me that there are vampires or evil spirits flying at night and they will catch me and eat my internal organs and will sip my blood through my neck. It just so happen that our family came from a province in the Visayan region (Capiz) which is known for such. But as I grow older, I've learned that those were not true and that it's just a kind of mental illness that some people have, thinking that they will live longer or they will not grow old if they eat and digest human parts.
@yresh12 (3222)
I'm not sure about about it mark. I really find it amazing and mystical though. I like the secret and what it has to offer... hmmmmm
@qamarep (4453)
• Pakistan
in a way i do believe them.. if i find a teacher i would like to learn that too
@lhsy2k (227)
I do not believe in sorcery or witchcraft. Fortune telling is only a gimmick. That's just calling it how I see it, I see zero evidence of the existence of magic. I do see people all the time pretending to do magic, Criss Angel has had all his gimmicks exposed. It's all slight of hand. As cool as it would be, Hogwarts isn't real.
Sorcery and witchcraft exist only in our minds. They're nothing more than children's bedtime stories and entertainment. It was done back in a time when people are still finding their grasp on things and when they can't explain something, they resort to witchcraft. :)
@Ramsesxlll (1436)
• Finland
No, I don't believe in witchcraft or in sorcery, because it's just bull****!!! Doctors don't know every disease, but it doesn't mean that it's a curse... Don't misjudge me, but that's what I think
@trruk1 (1031)
I think it is mostly foolish mumbo-jumbo. It is true that doctors do not have all the answers. That does not mean rattles and beads and secret spells have any efficacy. Science does not have an answer to every question, nor has any scientist ever claimed that it did. But science, though it appears to resemble magic to those who do not understand it, has a very powerful rationale for applying it rather than the semi-literate rants of those who claim to control "unseen powers": science is magic that works. Sorcery is nonsense.